2.5 stone to lose club

Hey Nellynoo, welcome. I'm in awe of how much you lost last year was it on SW? There's loads of support here, what day do you WI? Xx

Thanks Lady T, lost the majority with SW bit did switch to calorie counting in the summer for a bit (moved back to SW as dont like counting) I weigh on a Monday morning from home.

Thankyou everyone else for the welcome :) x

Yay, I've finally lost some weight :clap:!!
OK, it's only 2lbs, but a loss nonetheless...

Really struggling at the weekends, but I'm hoping this will now spur me on to lose some more.

Last edited:

Really struggling at the weekends, but I'm hoping this will now spur me on to lose some more.

well done, 2lbs is great! :) im the same at the weekends, must be strict if im going to loose next week as STS today for me. x

GlamUp said:

Well done hun, keep up the good work. I find weekends a struggle to but we will get there x

Thanks Nellylou and LadyT.

I haven't lost any weight for weeks, really need to sort it out! I'm aiming for 2lbs off next Monday

Don't worry Nellylou - lets both aim for 2lbs off next Monday ;)

GlamUp said:
Don't worry Nellylou - lets both aim for 2lbs off next Monday ;)

Let's do it!! :) x

Miss_Corset said:
2lbs off for me this week, taking me to 12lbs so far. Only 25 more to go! lol xx

Well done miss corset x

Well done on the great losses and STSs this week! :)
I'm going to be completely honest and say that I haven't got weighed this week as I had a few days off plan. Back into it now though so when I get weighed on Tuesday it will be for the 2 weeks and not just 1. I hope the scales are kind!

I am sticking to it jn the day but just haven't got strong enough willpower to say no when my hubby suggests ordering something for tea :-(

Spookess said:
I'm going to be completely honest and say that I haven't got weighed this week as I had a few days off plan. Back into it now though so when I get weighed on Tuesday it will be for the 2 weeks and not just 1. I hope the scales are kind!

I am sticking to it jn the day but just haven't got strong enough willpower to say no when my hubby suggests ordering something for tea :-(

Hey Hun I find evenings more difficult not even sure why really so I need to try and figure it out. Why don't you suggest cooking or pre cook before hubby gets home that's what I do sometimes and have to be honest feel better for it. I always find take away makes me feel ill in the mornings.

Stay strong you have a good time until your next WI so take each day as it comes x

Hey Spookess, I agree with LadyT - can you beat him to it and make something so that he doesnt get round to asking? I find the thing about SW is that I can make all of the things I used to order from the takeaway (although I know sometimes only a takeaway will do) is there something in particular you both like to order?

My downfall isnt the evenings, its the weekends where I seem to go off track. :-(

So I lost 2.5lb today that's 10lbs in 2weeks I am so pleased as I had set myself a mini goal of 10lbs by the end of June so go me lol x

Wow LadyT! Well done, thats amazing!

Wish I could lose like that.

Well done LadyT! That's brilliant! :)
Nellylou - I always have chips cheese and salad in a tortilla wrap with chilli sauce and garlic mayo. Not the worst choice in the world (not as bad as pizza) but still not great. :-(

LadyT said:
So I lost 2.5lb today that's 10lbs in 2weeks I am so pleased as I had set myself a mini goal of 10lbs by the end of June so go me lol x

Well done ladyT :)

Back