2.5 stone to lose club

Spookess said:
Well done LadyT! That's brilliant! :)
Nellylou - I always have chips cheese and salad in a tortilla wrap with chilli sauce and garlic mayo. Not the worst choice in the world (not as bad as pizza) but still not great. :-(

Def not the worst choice, why don't you make a sw low syn version and see how it compares? I've realised that I actually prefer sw chips to chip shop chips (find them too greasy now) x

Meliososo said:
Wow LadyT! Well done, thats amazing!

Wish I could lose like that.

Thanks hun, I can only put it down to drinking water and lots of it x

Spookess said:
Well done LadyT! That's brilliant! :)
Nellylou - I always have chips cheese and salad in a tortilla wrap with chilli sauce and garlic mayo. Not the worst choice in the world (not as bad as pizza) but still not great. :-(

Thanks hun!

Mmmm cheesy chips..... X

Well done on the great losses and STSs this week! :)
I'm going to be completely honest and say that I haven't got weighed this week as I had a few days off plan. Back into it now though so when I get weighed on Tuesday it will be for the 2 weeks and not just 1. I hope the scales are kind!

I am sticking to it jn the day but just haven't got strong enough willpower to say no when my hubby suggests ordering something for tea :-(

Hi Spookess, keep going...
I'm actually the same - am normally OK during office hours.. it's when I get home.
I don't have any willpower. I even hate going to the supermarket - because that's where I fall down.
Don't worry, the scales will be kind.

So I lost 2.5lb today that's 10lbs in 2weeks I am so pleased as I had set myself a mini goal of 10lbs by the end of June so go me lol x

Fantastic LadyT - that's great - that's my monthly target :eek:

Last edited:
Thanks hun, I can only put it down to drinking water and lots of it x

Think I might have to make a stern effort to up my water intake :)

Weigh day tomorrow I'm actually really nervous - I used to get really excited about weigh day, it's cos I haven't lost any weight in months and have had a 100% week.

Hope everyone's well and had a good weekend x

Nellylou said:
Weigh day tomorrow I'm actually really nervous - I used to get really excited about weigh day, it's cos I haven't lost any weight in months and have had a 100% week.

Hope everyone's well and had a good weekend x

Good luck Hun xxx

3lbs off for me this week so I've broken the 1st barrier!

Fantastic Miss_Corset.
It's a STS for me :(... aiming for 100% week this week.

Goodluck Nellylou x

Thanks GlamUp. This week coming is my last chance for 100% before I go on a work trip to South Africa then a conference in London the following week so I'm really focused on shifting as much as possible before then, as I'm going to have 2 weeks of damage limitation (airline food, black tie dinners etc...staying on plan is NOT going to be easy!).

Good luck for the week ahead - let's go for 100% :) x

Thank you all, I woke up late today (really late) and didn't have time to weigh!! Will prob weigh tomorrow if not will leave it till weekend!

Well done miss corset 3lbs is great :) glam up you will have a good loss next week x

Hey everyone, hope your all ok. I weighed this morning and I have stayed the same, I'm really frustrated as have been 100% :( I don't really know what to do about it, still have 2.5 stone to loose x

Aww Nelly that's so annoying! Are you measuring as well as weighing - maybe you've lost inches rather than pounds this week?xx

Miss_Corset said:
Aww Nelly that's so annoying! Are you measuring as well as weighing - maybe you've lost inches rather than pounds this week?xx

Grrrr I know, I'm really annoyed! I think it's water retention so have upped the water intake. I'm hoping for a little loss at the weekend x

Hey girls,

Hope you all had good (but on plan, of course!) weekends!

Another 3lbs off for me this week (I literally can't believe it and I'm terrified it's a fluke and I'm now going to STS for ages or something...!). Gets me my Club10 and a big step closer to those 10s!

I'm away with work for a few days now but good luck to everyone who's weighing in. Fingers crossed for good losses all round :)

S xx

Back