2 days to go.

Rela

Wannabe Lean!!!
On thursday this week I will have ticked off all 28 squares on my little 'quit smoking in 4 weeks' calendar thingy that I got from the NHS Stop Smoking service :D

I've been using an Inhalator as I was a classic 'fidgety hands' smoker and needed something to do when drinking or at set times (we all have our ciggy routines...after meals, with coffee, etc).

The first 2 weeks were hard and I almost committed homicide several times - but got through it and now I feel much healthier and have saved loads of money.

If anyone is thinking of quitting or struggling I would really use the NHS service, its great and they're really helpful and encouraging. Plus they know if you've cheated and they monitor the Carbon Monoxide in your system LOL.

So in 2 days I'm officially a non-smoker. Yay me. LOL. :D

Good luck Rela!

It's now been 18 months for me (Allan Carr's book did it for me) and I know that I can never ever have just the one... (just say "NOPE" - "not one puff ever"!). Addicts just can't.

I'ts been 6 months since I stoped after having had a heart attack. I was in hospital for 5 days, while there could not have any patches because of all the drips and things. When I came out they gave me patches to bring home but never used them and still not smoking and feel much better for it.:):)

I stopped buying cigarettes over a week ago and already I have saved £20. I can honestly say I will never purchase tobacco again.

I did, however smoke one of my friends cigs on Saturday after a heavy drinking session, but I'm not addicted now and I don't ever buy them. Plus I feel so much better for it, breathing is easier! Anyone who smokes should quit!

Back