2 stone to loose target 6 weeks??? yikes!!

The tetras are the little take away blocks. Very handy when your on the go or don't want to Mix the shakes up! X

They are just the shakes choc strawberry and banana in a little carton. Yes you can have then from day one. X

Im feeling hungry tonight :-( ive had all my packs... think i should have a glass of water and head to bed... hope it passes tomorrow :( xx

Drink lots of water Hun. I was like it earlier and it passes. I wanted food earlier but stayed strong! We can do this! X

Hi Clairem89,

It does get easier once you get into ketosis... then you stop feeling hungry and you only feel the 'emotional hunger'! Good luck! :)

I think I'm in ketosis as my breath stinks! Weigh in Tom but it will only be my 5th day and I'm on it totm but hopefully it's a good loss considering they are against me! X

Hiya Claire.........hope your doing ok, i didn't get onlline yesterday as was write an essay for uni until 3 this morning arggggggggggggg........how do you like the porridges, i hated them but now have found that if you (my hubby does it) blend it slowly with the hot water then microwave it omg the consistency is lush!!! i even put some cinnamon in there for lovely flavour. Well day 6 is here and i am doing ok, how are you doing this morning
luv sharon xxxxxxxx

Hi Vadey.. I did what I said and was a good girl, drank some water and headed straight to bed :) got quite emotional last night too, dunno why , think maybe cause my totm.. feeling a bit better today! Started drinking peppermint tea which im quite enjoying xx P.s - my breath stinks too! x

Hi Clairem89,

It does get easier once you get into ketosis... then you stop feeling hungry and you only feel the 'emotional hunger'! Good luck! :)

Hi Annie... Im still dont think im in Ketosis as i still get hungry but my breath does stink! lol x

Hiya Claire.........hope your doing ok, i didn't get onlline yesterday as was write an essay for uni until 3 this morning arggggggggggggg........how do you like the porridges, i hated them but now have found that if you (my hubby does it) blend it slowly with the hot water then microwave it omg the consistency is lush!!! i even put some cinnamon in there for lovely flavour. Well day 6 is here and i am doing ok, how are you doing this morning
luv sharon xxxxxxxx

Hey Sharon.. Hows u? Yeah I actually really like the porridges... its just the soups im not a big fan of! I love the choc and choc mint drinks too :) I was alot better this morning , think I was just having an off day yesterday but i was a good girl and went to bed before I threw the towel in... so glad i didnt last night ... How u getting on?? xxx

Clairem89 said:
Hey Sharon.. Hows u? Yeah I actually really like the porridges... its just the soups im not a big fan of! I love the choc and choc mint drinks too :) I was alot better this morning , think I was just having an off day yesterday but i was a good girl and went to bed before I threw the towel in... so glad i didnt last night ... How u getting on?? xxx

Hello!!! I doing great lovely day six nearly over I haven't tried the choc mint one yet I am liking my shakes hot at the moment seems to take me longer to drink heheheheee glad you resisted see today completely different day well done you ya must be really chuffed with ya self!!! Keep up great work love xxxx

Oh the choc mint one is yummy!! yeah i have all mine hot too!! well i have banana shake in the cupboard but when i try that think i will have it cold (with icecubes) as i saw on someones forum its great that way :) .... Yeah I am so glad!! well done you for day 6!! are you not hungry anymore? Is that you in Ketosis? xxx

Clairem89 said:
Oh the choc mint one is yummy!! yeah i have all mine hot too!! well i have banana shake in the cupboard but when i try that think i will have it cold (with icecubes) as i saw on someones forum its great that way :) .... Yeah I am so glad!! well done you for day 6!! are you not hungry anymore? Is that you in Ketosis? xxx

I am not hungry nope if I start feeling a little empty I will have coffee tea or water it isn't hunger at all. I love being in control I am not eating because it's my choice I could just go and get a packet of crisps if I wanted to!!! But choosing not to gives me back the power at takes it away from my demon food!!!i gonna try shake with cubes next week maybe lol xxx

Ladies you are all doing so well. I've had a little blip eaten party cocktail sausages and feel terrible for it. Been So grumpy all day. Drank 4 litres of water and about 4 cups of black tea! Weigh in Tom but don't feel hopeful as although I've been 100% till the cocktail feast it's my totm and it still hasn't bogged off! X

vadey said:
Ladies you are all doing so well. I've had a little blip eaten party cocktail sausages and feel terrible for it. Been So grumpy all day. Drank 4 litres of water and about 4 cups of black tea! Weigh in Tom but don't feel hopeful as although I've been 100% till the cocktail feast it's my totm and it still hasn't bogged off! X

Awwwwwwwsweetie you will be fine least it was protein. Good luck sweetie sprinkling lucky fairydust all around you xxxxxxx

Well when i started this I was going in to do a 12 hour night shift and i was worried how i was going to cope as by 6pm i prob would only have one shake left to take , but my CDC told me if and only if im struggling i can have something like a boiled egg or chicken breast to keep me going as high in protein, no carbs which i did end up having to do.. as far as im led to believe as long as anything extra you have is high in protein but low or no carbs it should be fine so dont worry Vadey xxx

Clairem89 said:
Well when i started this I was going in to do a 12 hour night shift and i was worried how i was going to cope as by 6pm i prob would only have one shake left to take , but my CDC told me if and only if im struggling i can have something like a boiled egg or chicken breast to keep me going as high in protein, no carbs which i did end up having to do.. as far as im led to believe as long as anything extra you have is high in protein but low or no carbs it should be fine so dont worry Vadey xxx

Here here my CDC told me the same as on placeme t I have to do nights and I get all fuzzy headed and tingling in lips low blood sugar anyway so she said make sure I take chicken or tuna and cucumber lettuce etc xxx

Back