2 stone to loose target 6 weeks??? yikes!!

Thanks ladies! Fingers crossed! Il let you know how I get on! 5 week Tom till my Hol and I want 2 stone off! How good would that feel! It's a girly Hol!!! Have you seen Lauren from towie in papers she looks good on Cambridge! Thanks ladies! Hugs xx

vadey said:
Thanks ladies! Fingers crossed! Il let you know how I get on! 5 week Tom till my Hol and I want 2 stone off! How good would that feel! It's a girly Hol!!! Have you seen Lauren from towie in papers she looks good on Cambridge! Thanks ladies! Hugs xx

She looks brilliant!!!!! When is weigh in xxx

vadey said:
Tom morning 9.30 ! Wonder if I should drink or do anything? X.

Noooooooooo hahahahahhaha well I won't Friday :D we are mad aren't we lol

vadey said:
I can handle not drinking till 10! Fingers crossed. How you feeling? X

Feeling great just about to go to bed though cold really hitting me now sore eyes nose streaming really sore lolbut I feel great!!! Will take coffee with me xxx

Yeah she looks amazing!! must be ok then .. Ive had an omlette if im feeling too hungry also boiled eggs and snacked on cucumber on night shift. xxxx

Oh I don't feel so bad! Just wish it wasn't totm as that's going to hold me back slightly! I've been freezing and I swear I'm paler! X

Im starting to think im not in ketosis yet as i have no symptoms of cold, shivery, not hungry ... the only thing i have is bad breath lol!!! xxx

Hi Annie... Im still dont think im in Ketosis as i still get hungry but my breath does stink! lol x

Hi Clairem89, It's your 6th day , isn't it? I'd give it till tomorrow? Hang in there.... It's hard but you are almost out of the woods now - don't give up ! If you had a lot of carbs the day before you went into total abstinence, then, it could take you just that wee bit longer to get into ketosis. I remember my LL counsellor telling me to curb my carb intake a couple of days before starting - she said it would make getting into ketosis quicker.

Plenty of chewing gum and mouth wash is the answer, i'd say. :D Good luck and hope the 'hunger pangs disappear soon for you. Lots of water helps too... x

Hi Clairem89, It's your 6th day , isn't it? I'd give it till tomorrow? Hang in there.... It's hard but you are almost out of the woods now - don't give up ! If you had a lot of carbs the day before you went into total abstinence, then, it could take you just that wee bit longer to get into ketosis. I remember my LL counsellor telling me to curb my carb intake a couple of days before starting - she said it would make getting into ketosis quicker.

Plenty of chewing gum and mouth wash is the answer, i'd say. :D Good luck and hope the 'hunger pangs disappear soon for you. Lots of water helps too... x

Thanks Annie, sure i had a slip up and ate things i shouldnt have on sunday so maybe ive had to start over again trying to get into ketosis and maybe this is only my day 3? possibly? thanks for replying xx

Thanks Annie, sure i had a slip up and ate things i shouldnt have on sunday so maybe ive had to start over again trying to get into ketosis and maybe this is only my day 3? possibly? thanks for replying xx

Hey Claire... yes, definitely if you ate somethings on Sunday, then you would have delayed the start of ketosis I am afraid. But you can learn from this and move on ... If you are serious about doing this, you have to keep to the plan. I know how hard it is!( I felt as if my best mate had died when I couldn't eat food when I was on LL. 'Food' was my best mate, pretty sad huh? ) But, the results are tremendous once you get into it. Trust me, you'll be glowing and feeling great once you get into ketosis. :D Hope this helps.

A xx

vadey said:
Hey all good. I'm just tired but not as tired ad I expected as I've had no kip! Weeing loads! I'm looking forward to getting weighed but getting weighed after 5 days as my consultant away! So hoping its a great loss x

Give it a couple more days and not only will you not feel tired, but you'll have so much energy you won't know what to do with it

Hey everyone! I've been weighed and lost 5 and half pounds!! Pleased with that ad it's totm and I've only been going it 5 days! Thanks for your support! Fingers crossed for everyone else this week! X

vadey said:
Hey everyone! I've been weighed and lost 5 and half pounds!! Pleased with that ad it's totm and I've only been going it 5 days! Thanks for your support! Fingers crossed for everyone else this week! X

Hey that is awesome lb a day blooming heck you will reach target in no time!!! And TOTM you go girl. Really happy for you huni I really am xxxxxx

Thanks babe! Had a small prawn and lettuce meal today just to keep me on track! Good luck for Tom hun x

vadey said:
Thanks babe! Had a small prawn and lettuce meal today just to keep me on track! Good luck for Tom hun x

Thanks Hun and good healthy choice you made!!! Xxxx

I'm feeling pretty fed up! I'm tired hormonal and still totm! Had some, quite a bit of the kids tea! Spag Bol with bread! I'm going to have a bath, bit of a cry and then shake myself for tom! Done now! All is not lost I just have to move on! Sorry for the rant x

vadey said:
I'm feeling pretty fed up! I'm tired hormonal and still totm! Had some, quite a bit of the kids tea! Spag Bol with bread! I'm going to have a bath, bit of a cry and then shake myself for tom! Done now! All is not lost I just have to move on! Sorry for the rant x

Don't ever be sorry for ranting that is what we here for!!! Ok so you had blip who doesn't you are human next time you feel like that and you ARE going to eat make sure ya have Tuna in if ya don't want that you don't want to eat!! Have a good rest and speak soon hugggggzzzzzzzx xxxxx

Back