2 stone to loose target 6 weeks??? yikes!!

Clairem89

Hi, started this diet on Friday, i am now on day 3 and really struggling today!! I really let myself down and ate food today, felt sooo guilty and sick afterwards so lesson learnt ! will not be happening again!! Is anyone else finding it hard? Does it really get easier???

Hi. In my experience if your heads in the right place it's achievable. If your heads not in the right place.......well that's another story

I'm just at the end of week 3 and I'm happy say 16lb lighter

It's a cracking diet. Just keep telling yourself it will work and it will be worth it but you must stick to it

Good luck x

Hi Tricia thanks for your reply. im kind of glad i done what i did today because now i have done it i wont be doing it again, wasnt worth it at all.... 16lb in 3 weeks.. thats fantastic!! well done you!! x

If I'm tempted to eat I remind myself I can't afford to spend forty quid a week on milkshakes! :)

Hi, started this diet on Friday, i am now on day 3 and really struggling today!! I really let myself down and ate food today, felt sooo guilty and sick afterwards so lesson learnt ! will not be happening again!! Is anyone else finding it hard? Does it really get easier???

Yes it does get easier, I am on day 6 and am not feeling hungry. That said, I have restarted 3 times since February. I am really determined to stay with it this time as I have a specific target date that is coming soon. Your title "target six weeks" caught my eye. So I am curious, do you have a special event in six weeks that you are hoping to be slim for? I am your height and have a similar amount to loose. I want to be slim for a trip I have coming up at the end of June. I will look to your diary for inspiration.

I agree, my head is totally in the right place and been on it 3 days now and not cheated! That's never happened before, I just tell myself that I will be able to eat food again just I'm choosing to do this for now x

Good thinking Tricia, thats so true as it is alot of money to be throwing away!! x

Hi Maggie , my CDC has given me a challenge to beat her first weight loss which was the 2 stone she lost in 6 weeks so i am hoping i can follow in her footsteps :) If she could do it then hopefully we can too!! it would be great to do it that quick wouldnt it?? x

Hi Vadey , Even though i had that slip up yesterday, i found it easier today (day 4) think it may be down to determination as i was very disappointed in myself yesterday! Heres to a new start this week ;-) x

You can do this! Day 3 for me and nearly over! I've cooked meals every day, refused buns my colleague made and sat and watched everyone one eat thier dinners. I also have my period unexpectedly and I'm tired. I'm proud that I've not faltered! Every day at a time eh! X

vadey said:
You can do this! Day 3 for me and nearly over! I've cooked meals every day, refused buns my colleague made and sat and watched everyone one eat thier dinners. I also have my period unexpectedly and I'm tired. I'm proud that I've not faltered! Every day at a time eh! X

I am on day four and have around 5 stone to lose been a bit emotional today but had bath and read some diaries your included. Ok so you had a blip hmmmmmm your human it happens I think getting straight back on it shows your determination. Good luck with your 6 week countdown I am sure you will achieve your goal
Luv Sharon xxx

ooh I can relate to that!! I know how you feel... I have 2 kids one 4 years old one 7 months, so im making meals for my daughter and partner , I was in work today and 3 people I work with decided to get a pizza in for lunch, garlic bread etc.... I could smell it and it smelt yum but i managed to hold myself back and have my shake then!!! its my totm too got mine this morning :( !! but hey ho tomorrows a new day and i hope it goes aswell as today. how are you getting on?? x

Hey Sharon.... I was a bit emotional yesterday morning .. must be something to do with the diet?? I also found my hands were quite shaky today have you experienced that? when is your first weigh in date? mines isnt til next tues but i am going to weigh myself tomorrow morning. How have you been coping?? xx

Hey all good. I'm just tired but not as tired ad I expected as I've had no kip! Weeing loads! I'm looking forward to getting weighed but getting weighed after 5 days as my consultant away! So hoping its a great loss x

Clairem89 said:
Hey Sharon.... I was a bit emotional yesterday morning .. must be something to do with the diet?? I also found my hands were quite shaky today have you experienced that? when is your first weigh in date? mines isnt til next tues but i am going to weigh myself tomorrow morning. How have you been coping?? xx

Hey Claire my weigh in is Friday morning and jittery hands yes And very cold!! I am coping ok at moment surprised with myself it was weird today having a blue day and not using food to take it away but I had a great cry and had a bath and feel better now lol strange hey!!!

Thats good its not just me then lol !! Good for u being able to get through today when your feeling like that! well done mrs!! My weigh in isnt til next tues so im going to weigh myself tomorrow (day 5) i'll let you know how i get on :) x

well Day 5 and as i cant see my CDC until next week ive weighed myself and if my scales are correct i've lost 4lb :D im happy with that so far... Might get my partner to hide the scales so it doesnt become a habit lol xx

Well done chuck! I'm on day four and have weighed myself but only lost 2! It is totm so maybe a better loss next week! I'm driving my water earlier as I'm not up as much through the night! Keep going your doing fab! X

Well done chuck! I'm on day four and have weighed myself but only lost 2! It is totm so maybe a better loss next week! I'm driving my water earlier as I'm not up as much through the night! Keep going your doing fab! X

Well done you on loosing 2lb!! this is us on our journey to a bigger wight loss.. now just to stick to it we will be slimmer in no time :)... Tried cappuccino today for the first time and fairly enjoyed it... going to try the veg soup see how it goes as i didnt like the potato and leek one!! xx

I don't like coffee so don't think I'd like those ones! I like the vegetable soups and my fab is the chicken and mushroom one as I think it tastes a bit like the juice from a chicken and mushroom pot noodle! Ha! I've drank nearly 4 litres of water partly cos I've had all tetras and you have to drink a bit more with them. I think Cambridge could do with bringing a Flavours out. I'm still positive and looking forward to my weigh in! I've been 100% ss so hoping I've done good! Hoping the period has bogged off by then too! Then roll in week two! X

Back