2 WEEK 100% CHALLENGE (Start: 11/05/14)

Morning!

Lost count of days...think this is day 17 as Monday was weigh in and week 2. I've decide not to weigh in Sunday as I want to keep my weigh in day Monday. I am trying hard to last as long as I can without daily weighing.....it's hard so that may not last!

Completed days are all that count. That's my mantra for now! hope you all have a fab day.
True - and a bad day doesn't ruin what you've done an what you will do.

I don't know about everyone else but it feels like something magical is happening...nearly all of the old faces (for want of a better word, you know what I mean) seem to be back on the wagon right now which is fab, and also motivating!

Ha the need for a night time wee (or two or three) is a bit frustrating but I'm finding it much easier to get back to sleep than when I'd wake in the night off plan, so something must be working right in my body and mind!

Honking now, going to bed because I'm a grumpy irritable moo... Night all x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww no whats up? Diet or life related?!

Power through Halebob! Keep thinking of your beautiful dress.

Cheer up crazy Diamond. Remember nothing tastes better then thin :)

I cooked a huge family meal today. Curries, kebabs. Cakes. I stuck to my shakes all day and water. Very proud. Don't know about all of you but I get real perverse delight out of cooking when I'm doing this diet. Strange!

Honk honk peeps xxx

Ni79 - at the end of my first week I baked my other half a banana loaf! Never made one before in my life, but I still get a strange pleasure out if touching food even though I'm not eating it!! Xx

I met a friend in a cafe for a drink today. Stuck to green tea but they do lovely food and the guy next to me had a chicken salad that looked great. Then the smell from the takeaways was amazing. Funny though cause I've never set foot in them in the 4 years I've been at uni there.
Oh well. I'm on day 9 and the totm is disappearing so hopefully no bloatyness on Monday's weigh in.
Decided to do a countdown. 25 days to go till I move up a few steps in order to maintain just before my wedding

Honk for day 4. Survived a meal out with friends with a large sparkly water and Americano. Funny how we imagine it as a trial but the eating part of an evening like that is actually 15-20 minutes.

And yes you're not the only one who becomes a feeder. I bet I'm not the only one watching Masterchef too! And we'll not talk about sniffing other people's food.

Honk for day 4. Survived a meal out with friends with a large sparkly water and Americano. Funny how we imagine it as a trial but the eating part of an evening like that is actually 15-20 minutes.

And yes you're not the only one who becomes a feeder. I bet I'm not the only one watching Masterchef too! And we'll not talk about sniffing other people's food.

I was on the train back home the other week, and someone opened a packet of cheese and onion crisps; I couldn't see the crisp packet but I inhaled the smell so deeply I could tell! I felt absolutely bonkers, I don't even like cheese and onion!

I tormented myself with secret eaters last night. It's a catch 22. The food looks amazing but then that is what got them on the show and me here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I'm a supersize v superskinny fan myself! Thing is, they do that food tube thing or lay it all out to prove how much and how disgusting it is, and all I can think is yum yum!!

Honk! x

Honk challenge day 4!

Honk!

Ni79 - at the end of my first week I baked my other half a banana loaf! Never made one before in my life, but I still get a strange pleasure out if touching food even though I'm not eating it!! Xx

Ha ha! Touching, smelling even watching people eat. Crazy! Well done ladies. Another day closer to our dream figure xx

Back