2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

Hi Fearless,

Is there room for one more?

I'm a newbie to CD and started SS'ing today. I'd love to join your two week challenge if you can squeeze me in. I hope to lose (at least) 7lb. :scale:

Clazza

Hi Fearless,

I'm a newbie to CD and started SS'ing today. I'd love to join your two week challenge if you can squeeze me in. I hope to lose (at least) 7lb. :scale:

Clazza

squeeze you in :8855:lovin the sense of humour of the ppl on this thread (all 4 of us :D:D) i could squeeze about forty of you in pet lol. welcome to the group im sure there can be as many amiguettes as we want :D

i am now officially an amiguette. the blingy bling says so :p.
this is exactly what i need to help me stay on track.
i had a terrible last 2 weeks (problems at home) .
i have to confess i am a terrible comfort eater. i dont realise how much i comfort eat until i go on cd and food is removed altogether.
as a result i have had my fair share of low losses (2lbs last week but i know i gained the week before when i didnt weigh in so i got 2lbs plus whatever i gained the week before which i think was about a 5lb gain:eek:)
i need to get my head in gear. i dont have the option to try calorie counting and come back to cd when my head is ready cause im on a time scale.
i have until october to lose as much weight as possible as i am to be bridesmaid for my sisters wedding.
i HAVE to do this. i WANT to do this. I WILL DO THIS!!

Hi Fearless,

Clazza

welcome clazza and welcome to cambridge. the beginning of the new you :D
best of luck with your first week hun. The first week is a tough one but it will be well worth it when u get ur first weeks weight loss. :)

i am now officially an amiguette. the blingy bling says so :p.
this is exactly what i need to help me stay on track.
i had a terrible last 2 weeks (problems at home) .
i have to confess i am a terrible comfort eater. i dont realise how much i comfort eat until i go on cd and food is removed altogether.
as a result i have had my fair share of low losses (2lbs last week but i know i gained the week before when i didnt weigh in so i got 2lbs plus whatever i gained the week before which i think was about a 5lb gain:eek:)
i need to get my head in gear. i dont have the option to try calorie counting and come back to cd when my head is ready cause im on a time scale.
i have until october to lose as much weight as possible as i am to be bridesmaid for my sisters wedding.
i HAVE to do this. i WANT to do this. I WILL DO THIS!!

yay for the banner :D:D:D

im with you the whole way on this! im the worst comfort eater ide go as far to say i am addicted to food, ive got alot stronger hold on it at the minute due to medication im on at the minute but when im 'on the food' it takes over my life completely- im not just on cdiet to get the weight off but to crack my attitude to food and try and change it around for good as its the only way im gonna keep the weight off. (god how i wish i could be thin and eat everything i wanted and never put weight on- problem solved :p )

i am at OHs brother wedding in cyprus, leaving 4th september and have to be in beachwear so need to get this weight off i dont want to be ashamed of myself anymore :cry:

we can do this together hun! i'll drag you through it if i have to :p

yay for the banner :D:D:D

im with you the whole way on this! im the worst comfort eater ide go as far to say i am addicted to food, ive got alot stronger hold on it at the minute due to medication im on at the minute but when im 'on the food' it takes over my life completely- im not just on cdiet to get the weight off but to crack my attitude to food and try and change it around for good as its the only way im gonna keep the weight off. (god how i wish i could be thin and eat everything i wanted and never put weight on- problem solved :p )

i am at OHs brother wedding in cyprus, leaving 4th september and have to be in beachwear so need to get this weight off i dont want to be ashamed of myself anymore :cry:

we can do this together hun! i'll drag you through it if i have to :p

really wish i knew how to use the stupid multi quote on here. i always end up quoting the whole thing. lol.
this is what i need, somewhere to share my proud moments with and someone to kick me up the arse when i stumble. in return i am always much wiser giving advice than i am taking my own so support i hope to give as much support back. :D

really wish i knew how to use the stupid multi quote on here. i always end up quoting the whole thing. lol.
this is what i need, somewhere to share my proud moments with and someone to kick me up the arse when i stumble. in return i am always much wiser giving advice than i am taking my own so support i hope to give as much support back. :D

I shall do my best :p heres my first bit of advice to get you on your way! when someone offers you food, shut your eyes and think about my gym/sex education teachers advice- the best form of contraception (apparently isnt use a condom and the pill at the same time, i was so sure of that answer too!) its to say NO! :8855:so we do that and we wont be fat nomore or pregnant :p

There you go! I am officially in too! check out my sparkle!
We can do this... we have too...

let me get this right, cheryl you're a bridesmain in oct? and fearless you're at you're brothers wedding in sept? so i need something around then to work towards...I would like to be about another three stone down when i take my little man to school for his first day, thats beginning of sept...I don't want to be the fat Mummy!!!

There you go! I am officially in too! check out my sparkle!
We can do this... we have too...

let me get this right, cheryl you're a bridesmain in oct? and fearless you're at you're brothers wedding in sept? so i need something around then to work towards...I would like to be about another three stone down when i take my little man to school for his first day, thats beginning of sept...I don't want to be the fat Mummy!!!

loving the sparkle :D thats such a good goal hun, we should keep this thread going making new goals every two weeks to keep us on straight and narrow what do you think? i think if we can look at it in 2 weeks intervals might seem more achievable?

loving the sparkle :D thats such a good goal hun, we should keep this thread going making new goals every two weeks to keep us on straight and narrow what do you think? i think if we can look at it in 2 weeks intervals might seem more achievable?

Oh yes, keeping in mind that I'm on a estart I think a day at a time is doing me good! x

i agree with keeping this thread very active. I also like the idea of a 2 week goal.
as crazy as it seems when i do the monthly goals , if i mess up on week one or two i tell myself it doesnt matter cause i have plenty of time to make up for it. the fact is that if i didnt mess up in the first place this journey would be a damn sight quicker.
i have a lot to lose and the closer i get to october the more scared i get that im still going to be huge and in which case i wont even want to be bridesmaid. i so dont want to be the one in the pictures that u can just tell doesnt want to be there.

i agree with keeping this thread very active. I also like the idea of a 2 week goal.
as crazy as it seems when i do the monthly goals , if i mess up on week one or two i tell myself it doesnt matter cause i have plenty of time to make up for it. the fact is that if i didnt mess up in the first place this journey would be a damn sight quicker.
i have a lot to lose and the closer i get to october the more scared i get that im still going to be huge and in which case i wont even want to be bridesmaid. i so dont want to be the one in the pictures that u can just tell doesnt want to be there.

what date in october is the wedding hun just so i can work out how many weeks away it is? do you want to lose 56lb by then? i pinched that from your sig but just realised it says 42lb to go on your ticker thingy is that until goal?xx

OK, bear with me whilst I try to sort the banner thingy - just managed to do the ticker thingy (only took me an hour or so :doh:) but I guess I've got the emoticons sorted :woohoo:
If I get carried away with them please don't hesitate to :slap: me!

I've got a nice round 80lb to lose to get to target weight. No specific event to lose it for, but I fractured a vertebra back in Feb whilst ice skating with my daughter and as I can't exercise at all at the moment I figure the best thing I can do is lose some weight.

I'm an "all or nothing" kinda gal so hopefully CD will suit me.

OK, bear with me whilst I try to sort the banner thingy - just managed to do the ticker thingy (only took me an hour or so :doh:) but I guess I've got the emoticons sorted :woohoo:
If I get carried away with them please don't hesitate to :slap: me!

I've got a nice round 80lb to lose to get to target weight. No specific event to lose it for, but I fractured a vertebra back in Feb whilst ice skating with my daughter and as I can't exercise at all at the moment I figure the best thing I can do is lose some weight.

I'm an "all or nothing" kinda gal so hopefully CD will suit me.

i love the emoticons this one has got to be my fave :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: awesome lol

to create the banner just click on my sparkly bit and it will take you to the site lol.

im the same about the all or nothing! i think i will do okay if i dont cheat once and can get in the zone (hopes, prays) im terrified of maintenance and introducing grub one bit at a time :sigh:

what date in october is the wedding hun just so i can work out how many weeks away it is? do you want to lose 56lb by then? i pinched that from your sig but just realised it says 42lb to go on your ticker thingy is that until goal?xx

the wedding is on the 15th october. i think its 19 weeks or so away ( damn thats scary)
i wish i only had 56lbs to goal. thats just a mini goal.
i have 130lbs to goal :cry:. feels like a lifetime away and almost unachievable although ive seen many people on cd achieve that and more.
i am between a size 24 and 26 right not and ideally would like to be a 16-18 on the 15th october although im starting to think im going to be very disappointed.

Ha, ha! I love that one - must remember for future use.

I've managed to create the graphics, but when I paste into my signature I get an error message saying signature can't exceed 350 characters - is that because I haven't posted enough yet?
:confused:

Back