2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

the wedding is on the 15th october. i think its 19 weeks or so away ( damn thats scary)
i wish i only had 56lbs to goal. thats just a mini goal.
i have 130lbs to goal :cry:. feels like a lifetime away and almost unachievable although ive seen many people on cd achieve that and more.
i am between a size 24 and 26 right not and ideally would like to be a 16-18 on the 15th october although im starting to think im going to be very disappointed.

right im wiv ye now! none of that crying business missy - fearless knows this weightloss is possible, we have the secret to the weightloss on ourside and thats ourselves! so pull your boots up cos the time has come for us to get this on, no nibbling on a cucumber or whoever- cambridge packs, water, and the allowable tea coffee end of! So rome werent built in a day so how much weight do you need to lose to get to a size 16 for this wedding? i estimate on cambridges average loss per month that you can lose at least 66.5lb not too shabby eh! and higher the weightloss to go people normally lose faster/more weight each week so im confident we WILL get you there :D !

Ha, ha! I love that one - must remember for future use.

I've managed to create the graphics, but when I paste into my signature I get an error message saying signature can't exceed 350 characters - is that because I haven't posted enough yet?
:confused:

yes clazz, it will be that. never mind, keep on posting here and u will soon earn the priviledges for a longer signature. :D

Cheryl, your weight loss so far is great - just stick with it and the pounds will come off I'm sure, particularly as you have the wedding to aim for. C x

Ha, ha! I love that one - must remember for future use.

I've managed to create the graphics, but when I paste into my signature I get an error message saying signature can't exceed 350 characters - is that because I haven't posted enough yet?
:confused:

I had that and I've been posting for ages! have you copied the right bit? you need to copy the line 1 URL a bit further down the page x

right im wiv ye now! none of that crying business missy - fearless knows this weightloss is possible, we have the secret to the weightloss on ourside and thats ourseleves! so pull your boots up cos the time has come for us to get this on, no nibbling on a cucumber or whoever- cambridge packs, water, and the allowable tea coffee end of! So rome werent built in a day so how much weight do you need to lose to get to a size 16 for this wedding? i estimate on cambridges average loss per month that you can lose at least 66.5lb not too shabby eh! and higher the weightloss to go people normally lose faster/more weight each week so im confident we WILL get you there :D !

ok, i know i shouldnt nibble on cucumber but im not allowed to nibble on 'whoever' nobody told me people nibbling wasnt allowed. lol
i would be guessing how much i will have to lose before i get to a size 16. the last time i was a size 16 i was 16 years old and im now 38. however, i would guess at around 4-5stone(ish).
i have got to stop fooling myself that i can eat protein when im feeling low (going through hell at home at the moment) and still be able to get where i want in the time i want to get there.
i have to make a decision, do i want to be fed and fat or sexy and slim, i cant have both.

oooo this is me!!! I get low and convince myself its ok to eat 200g of chicken because its protein based! I'm such a fool! ah well SS 100% all the way now!
x

Last edited:
ok, i know i shouldnt nibble on cucumber but im not allowed to nibble on 'whoever' nobody told me people nibbling wasnt allowed. lol
i would be guessing how much i will have to lose before i get to a size 16. the last time i was a size 16 i was 16 years old and im now 38. however, i would guess at around 4-5stone(ish).
i have got to stop fooling myself that i can eat protein when im feeling low (going through hell at home at the moment) and still be able to get where i want in the time i want to get there.
i have to make a decision, do i want to be fed and fat or sexy and slim, i cant have both.

if you dont want to go into detail on the forum but wanna chat about it you can always pm me with your problems hun and we can discuss options and how you wanna play this! if its mental health issues you are dealing with i can relate also but dont matter what it is i will try and help! if you let me know where you are from i can put you in touch with a support group that deals with overeating and meet weekly if that would interest you at all?

oooo this is me!!! I get low and convince myself its ok to eat 200g of chicken because its protein based! I'm such a fool! ah well SS 100% all the way now!
x

oh i wish i could say i eat 200g of chicken but that would be a downright lie.
when i eat i either have a 3 egg mushroom omelette with lettuce cucumber tomato and ham ( all made into a chopped tossed salad), this is if im being 'good' :rolleyes: or i have 2 chicken breasts with melted cheese ( 'all protein' i tell myself) with the same above salad and sometimes a dry fried egg.
im such a binger. i cant eat a small amount when i eat. i eat until i feel sick, then spend the rest of the night wishing i hadnt done it.
the thing is i know im sabotaging myself and i know i will regret it and yet i still do it. stupid woman.

I had that and I've been posting for ages! have you copied the right bit? you need to copy the line 1 URL a bit further down the page x

I'm using an iPad and it won't let me select the text :mad: . If the children will let me have some time on the PC later maybe I'll be able to sort it. The first code I got was for one generated on Glitterbank.

Hmmm!

x

its sad when you get to the point of having a lil binge on 200g of chicken aint it pet lol, at least we can see our brains changing with the diet cos it would have been a full pizza before or is that just our brain being sneaky and substituting one binge food for another so it can get away wity it :confused::sigh:

if you dont want to go into detail on the forum but wanna chat about it you can always pm me with your problems hun and we can discuss options and how you wanna play this! if its mental health issues you are dealing with i can relate also but dont matter what it is i will try and help! if you let me know where you are from i can put you in touch with a support group that deals with overeating and meet weekly if that would interest you at all?

im not sure we have any overeaters groups near me but if u know of one i would most definately be interested. i am in stockport, cheshire.

im so sorry girls.
i feel like such an attention seeker which im really not at all, i promise :eek:
i seem to have changed this into the help the cheryl thread and that was never my intention.
back to joking and lightheartedness from here on in :D

oh i wish i could say i eat 200g of chicken but that would be a downright lie.
when i eat i either have a 3 egg mushroom omelette with lettuce cucumber tomato and ham ( all made into a chopped tossed salad), this is if im being 'good' :rolleyes: or i have 2 chicken breasts with melted cheese ( 'all protein' i tell myself) with the same above salad and sometimes a dry fried egg.
im such a binger. i cant eat a small amount when i eat. i eat until i feel sick, then spend the rest of the night wishing i hadnt done it.
the thing is i know im sabotaging myself and i know i will regret it and yet i still do it. stupid woman.

im the same hun last time i was on this when i was cheating ide binge on omeletter too i mean a bloody omelette! (i dont even like omelettes:confused:) when i eat i EAT a typical day for me would be to starve myself all day and i would plan everything i was gonna eat later, buy god knows how much food and stuff it into my mouth as fast as possible until i was in pain hated myself even more, still an hour later i would eat more, ide be even more bloated, feel even shitter vow to be on diet then next day would go and eat again! absolutely senseless! makes me so mad :mad:

im the same hun last time i was on this when i was cheating ide binge on omeletter too i mean a bloody omelette! (i dont even like omelettes:confused:) when i eat i EAT a typical day for me would be to starve myself all day and i would plan everything i was gonna eat later, buy god knows how much food and stuff it into my mouth as fast as possible until i was in pain hated myself even more, still an hour later i would eat more, ide be even more bloated, feel even shitter vow to be on diet then next day would go and eat again! absolutely senseless! makes me so mad :mad:

that is EXACTLY like me. i never ever have breakfast or lunch when im 'eating'.
i wait all day until about 7pm then systematically gorge on anything i can eat.
i have sat and eaten a sandwich followed by a choc eclair, a slice cheesecake, a lemon bun and a vanilla slice. i mean, why? its totally senseless. it doesnt mke me feel good. i feel really guilty and sick and yet somehow within a few hours i find room for something else.
omg the shame.

im so sorry girls.
i feel like such an attention seeker which im really not at all, i promise :eek:
i seem to have changed this into the help the cheryl thread and that was never my intention.
back to joking and lightheartedness from here on in :D

dont be silly daft arse its good to get it out, thats what we want dont want you having to keep it all inside which will lead you to binge, we ll know what you are going through we didnt get fat eating a grape a day :p ide say majority on this website have a problem with binging i know thats not the only reason for getting the weight on theres pregnancy, injury etc but for the most part i think we can put our hands up and say we are most definately in the same club- not sure if thats a good thing or not :D.

There is a meeting in stockport on a thursday evening at 8pm at quaker meeting house, is that far for you to get to? the meetings are excellent really makes you feel like you arent alone, i used to think i was the only one like this the lengths i used to go to to hide my eating was awful i could tell you some stories!

:p
that is EXACTLY like me. i never ever have breakfast or lunch when im 'eating'.
i wait all day until about 7pm then systematically gorge on anything i can eat.
i have sat and eaten a sandwich followed by a choc eclair, a slice cheesecake, a lemon bun and a vanilla slice. i mean, why? its totally senseless. it doesnt mke me feel good. i feel really guilty and sick and yet somehow within a few hours i find room for something else.
omg the shame.

i used to work for greggs you can imagine what i took home, my social life consisted of sitting at home with me food (ok still does but im working on it lol) ide get two sarnies, couple of pasties, cakes, crisps gone within ten minutes! couldnt bloody breathe chest pains and ide still have room for big pizza and whatever the hell else i had bought- long past the time i was enjoying it ide still eat!

also addicted to pepsi max too like seriously have to have it with 'my food' although certain foods like cakes have to have a cuppa

dont be silly daft arse its good to get it out, thats what we want dont want you having to keep it all inside which will lead you to binge, we ll know what you are going through we didnt get fat eating a grape a day :p ide say majority on this website have a problem with binging i know thats not the only reason for getting the weight on theres pregnancy, injury etc but for the most part i think we can put our hands up and say we are most definately in the same club- not sure if thats a good thing or not :D.

There is a meeting in stockport on a thursday evening at 8pm at quaker meeting house, is that far for you to get to? the meetings are excellent really makes you feel like you arent alone, i used to think i was the only one like this the lengths i used to go to to hide my eating was awful i could tell you some stories!

hmmm quakers is right near me.
however, i dont seem to be able to see an overeaters club there on the website.

thanks hun.
wonder if i could get someone to go with me. i would be horrified going on my own. i doubt i would even get as far as the door. lol

Back