2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

Fearless

Hi everyone,

i just joined today, im not new to cambridge but today is officially day one for me after a while off plan, If anyone would like a two week challenge starting today then more than happy to add you and your goal :eek:

Fearless 9.2lb/12lb
Cherylxx 6lb
Emma1904 3.4lb/5lb
Clazzac 12lb/7lb (goal annihilated, not a clue how to spell that :)
Jayellekay 9lb/10lb
Katie-18 10lb
Daiseydoo 10lb
Chalkywinkle 10.5lb/14lb
vickiet 9lb/14lb

Last edited:
i will do this challenge on my own people so if you wanna see a grown women cry dont join in :p

Hey sweetie im starting tommorow if that helps :p

Hey sweetie im starting tommorow if that helps :p

you'll do :p only joking hun anyone is welcome to join in doesnt have to be today they start just set a goal you want to lose in the two weeks and i'll pop your name up :D

fantastic well good luck with it all are you on the powders or the tetras ?

fantastic well good luck with it all are you on the powders or the tetras ?

shakes, just chocloate ones- have been on diet before and cant stand anything else except the peanut crucnch bars yum yum but not allowed them yet :cry:

yeh same here im just having chocolate and banana ones i love the peanut bars but it seems ages away till i can have those

yeh same here im just having chocolate and banana ones i love the peanut bars but it seems ages away till i can have those

hey daiseydoo looks like its just me and u :cool: what goal would you like for the next two weeks?

Fearless xx

Hi Hun, think most people are on the May challenge or the 100% challenges, personally...am on both! I find giving myself a monthly goal helps me get my still to large butt into gear at some point over the four weeks! x

Hi Hun, think most people are on the May challenge or the 100% challenges, personally...am on both! I find giving myself a monthly goal helps me get my still to large butt into gear at some point over the four weeks! x

lol at being on both! i dont mind going it alone :p ive set it now so im gonna bloody complete it however sad i look :8855:

Fearless xx

i will join ya fearless. :D
im on the monthly one too but no harm having a 2 week goal as well.
i will aim to lose..... 6lbs in the next 2 weeks. :D

i will join ya fearless. :D
im on the monthly one too but no harm having a 2 week goal as well.
i will aim to lose..... 6lbs in the next 2 weeks. :D

whoop whoop lol :D:D:D:D:D:D welcome hun i will pop you up after i check if theres any space :p:p

whoop whoop lol :D:D:D:D:D:D welcome hun i will pop you up after i check if theres any space :p:p

lmao, i will wait in anticipation to see if i make the final listings :p

lol woohoooo, i feel so privileged. thanks hun ;)

welcome emma.
best of luck on the restart.
perhaps we could become a 3 way buddy team?

oi you two check out me banner, i know i know its just too cool and you want one too well i might let you have one :p) you's better be in this for the longhaul cos i aint wanting to look like a tit with my banner when theres only one amigo :8855:

Back