2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

Thanks Emma, went and bought his uniform yesterday OMG over £200!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: am wondering how much of it he's going to lose in the first week! :sigh: He looks so grown up in it and OH was teaching him how to tie his tie last night - bless him, he's soooooo happy. Actually, we're all so happy!

Any news for you yet? How's the diet going?

C x

Diet is going well, had a slight Chocolate chip muffin incident last night! But it's ok it wasn't too bad a slip up!

Surgery is now fixed for 10th July so just working towards that really and working towards feeling better! Hope you're well.

Cheryl how are you feeling hun? Any better?

Vickiet hope you are good too.

Fearless if you're lurking I hope you're ok xxx

Ooh Emma - beware of 'The Muffin". :eek:

The Muffin is EVIL, the Devil itself, and to be avoided at all costs. I was horrified when I found out how many WW points a muffin is worth (5-7). Take care and have a good week. AND NO MORE MUFFINS!!! ;)

Vickie - how are you doing my lovely? Haven't heard from you for a few days so hope everything's OK.

Cheryl - good luck with the move. Tomorrow is "key day" isn't it? Fingers crossed all goes well.

C x

Hi girls

cheryl hun omg so worried about you, i really hope it was just your period returning are you okay hun?

clazzac, emma, vickiet how are my girls?

back on diet today and off to the gym, im petrified so wish me look and il be back to update new start weight and tell you how the gym went-im petrified.

love you guys so much, sorry i havent been around xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi Fearless, good to hear from you. :D:D:D ........ But so sorry to hear you're still having such a crap time. I hope you feel OK about your break with your OH.

Things are going well at the House of Clazzac, although today my eldest baby has his induction day at secondary school. I can't believe it has come to this. He wasn't supposed to grow up so quickly!! My youngest will be doing the same in two year's time arrrrrggggghhhhh!

Good luck with the diet - I have now lost 40 lb which is exactly half way, so should all be down hill from here (but I suspect it will only get harder and slower from here on in).

Take care

C xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D:D:D:D

Hi Clazzac, awe the time passes so quick dont it, i dont have human babies but i have furbabies and it doesnt seem like five mins ago i had little frank in my arms as a baby and he'll be 3 in september :D

so didnt come to update on starting day as usual ive been sleeping for first few days :eek: weighed in at 10.11.4, itsday three today and im down already :D:D:D:D:D so proud of myself for getting back on it.

40lb :wow: u are awesome :worthy::worthy:i need some of what youve got-please share :D

Hope the other girls are okay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Just a quickie, am in hospital. Been in since Tuesday and am quite poorly :-( hopefully gall bladder will be out tomorrow x

Hi Fearless, hi Emma!!

Emma, sorry to hear you're suffering again. Fingers crossed that you have your op tomorrow. Are you going home the same day?

Fearless, I think it's great that you have such a good relationship with your ex, long may it continue. Good luck with your new romance too, I hope things work out and look forward to receiving updates.

I struggled yesterday and just kept thinking about food all day. Much better today, but I have a thumping headache and think TOTM is just around the corner, as my scales have been saying the same for the last 3 days. booooooooo!

To Vickie and Cheryl, would be lovel to hear from you both if you're around.

C xxxxx

Just a quickie, am in hospital. Been in since Tuesday and am quite poorly :-( hopefully gall bladder will be out tomorrow x

Rhinking of you Emma, update us as soon as you can sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Fearless, hi Emma!!

Emma, sorry to hear you're suffering again. Fingers crossed that you have your op tomorrow. Are you going home the same day?

Fearless, I think it's great that you have such a good relationship with your ex, long may it continue. Good luck with your new romance too, I hope things work out and look forward to receiving updates.

I struggled yesterday and just kept thinking about food all day. Much better today, but I have a thumping headache and think TOTM is just around the corner, as my scales have been saying the same for the last 3 days. booooooooo!

To Vickie and Cheryl, would be lovel to hear from you both if you're around.

C xxxxx

Well done for pushing through yesterday chick, especially with the dreaded red monster looming!! he's done my head in this month grrrrr.

thinking of going on the implant from the pill is anyone else on this???

day three today and im feeling awesome- scales are being kind and im psyched for first weigh in :D:D:D:D

Hope you are keeping okay girls, miss u all,

Fearless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning my lovely ladies :)

Sorry not been on for a few days, have been rather busy with work, social life and dating! Yes DATING ladies! Seems my weight loss has got some people interested.

So weight loss update I am 3lb off 3 stone! Which is 41.05 lbs :)
So am almost halfway
I have had a few SS+ days as my body was getting really growling and what I think was hunger but you can never tell lol so my CD gave me the SS+ list and I have had a few days doing that which I must admit has been good and stopped me from going over the line and cheating so all in all I'm well chuffed.

The dating is really good I have met two guys who are lovely and are treating me like a lady which I have not had for a long time ;-)

Clazzac glad all is well with you and well done on your fab weight losses me and you are almost neck and neck lol
How's the kids?? How have you been??

Fearless have missed you hun bit gathered something was going on when you didn't reply to my texts lol
Sorry to hear your news and by the sounds of it your getting there and if there is anything I can do just let me know.

Emma fingers crossed all goes well and looking forward to hearing from you

Cheryl hope all is well and your all moved in, we are all here for you so hope to hear from you soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thinking of going on the implant from the pill is anyone else on this???

day three today and im feeling awesome- scales are being kind and im psyched for first weigh in :D:D:D:D

Fearless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Fearless, i don't have the implant, but I have the Mirena coil, which lasts for 5 years, and slowly releases a low dose hormone over the entire time the coil is in place. This helps reduce TOTM symptoms and TOTM can actually disappear altogether. Also, if you decide you do want to try for a family, fertility returns to normal pretty much immediately once the coil is removed.

Vickie, it's good to hear from you. I love to hear that new romance is in the air for my lovely ladies and am really pleased to hear that they are treating you so well.
:serenade:

Cheryl - dying to hear how the move went, update us soon.

Em - hope the op went ahead and went well, sending you lots of love.

C x

Ouch ouch ouch it bloody hurts! Had a funny turn earlier when I tried standing, went dizzy and hit the floor! so they pumped me full of morphine, tramadol, paracetamol and diclofenic in the following two hours so it was another night for me! Will do a longer post wheen home xxx

Gosh babe so sorry to hear that! You are going through the wars. I hope you feel much better soon x

Good morning my lovely ladies :)

Sorry not been on for a few days, have been rather busy with work, social life and dating! Yes DATING ladies! Seems my weight loss has got some people interested.

So weight loss update I am 3lb off 3 stone! Which is 41.05 lbs :)
So am almost halfway
I have had a few SS+ days as my body was getting really growling and what I think was hunger but you can never tell lol so my CD gave me the SS+ list and I have had a few days doing that which I must admit has been good and stopped me from going over the line and cheating so all in all I'm well chuffed.

The dating is really good I have met two guys who are lovely and are treating me like a lady which I have not had for a long time ;-)

Clazzac glad all is well with you and well done on your fab weight losses me and you are almost neck and neck lol
How's the kids?? How have you been??

Fearless have missed you hun bit gathered something was going on when you didn't reply to my texts lol
Sorry to hear your news and by the sounds of it your getting there and if there is anything I can do just let me know.

Emma fingers crossed all goes well and looking forward to hearing from you

Cheryl hope all is well and your all moved in, we are all here for you so hope to hear from you soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe vicky you little minx ;) need all the goss- i demand it :p:p

Well done on your weightloss so far hun, youve done so well- really proud of u!! Are you continuing with ss+ from now on or is that just to give you a boost this week?

Hey Fearless, i don't have the implant, but I have the Mirena coil, which lasts for 5 years, and slowly releases a low dose hormone over the entire time the coil is in place. This helps reduce TOTM symptoms and TOTM can actually disappear altogether. Also, if you decide you do want to try for a family, fertility returns to normal pretty much immediately once the coil is removed.

Vickie, it's good to hear from you. I love to hear that new romance is in the air for my lovely ladies and am really pleased to hear that they are treating you so well.
:serenade:

Cheryl - dying to hear how the move went, update us soon.

Em - hope the op went ahead and went well, sending you lots of love.

C x

Sorry if its a stupid question hun, but does it hurt when they put the coil in? and does the practice nurse put it in or the doctor? i always imagined it to be really painful in my head and feel abit queasy thinking bout them putting it in :jelous: I like that fertility comes back straight away with that and if TOTM was to go walkies ide be in debt to u for the rest of my life for letting me know about it :D:D:D:D

Ouch ouch ouch it bloody hurts! Had a funny turn earlier when I tried standing, went dizzy and hit the floor! so they pumped me full of morphine, tramadol, paracetamol and diclofenic in the following two hours so it was another night for me! Will do a longer post wheen home xxx

wish i was closer to bring you some maltesers they always cheer me up :D:D:D Well at least you went down in the right place hun, and had the right ppl to help you- pleased to see you still alive and kicking ;):D:eek: (sorry im rubbish with serious stuff, u know me :cool:). You'll feel loads better when you get home and in your own bed chick.

Just cheryl to show her beautiful face now!! cheryl come back xxxxxxxxxx

Emma - sending you lots of love, hope you make it home soon xxxxxx

Fearless, a lady doctor did mine. I think the nurses can do the checks, but the doc has to fit it. TBH, it was a bit uncomfortable, but no more so than having a smear. I did get slight cramping for a day or so, but it was no worse than normal TOTM cramps. As the months went on, my periods got lighter and lighter 'til they were pretty much non-existent and this was one of the major bonuses for me as prior to that they were really heavy. I think for sone people they do stop altogether. I had an initial appt with the lady GP who talked me through it all and then had to book another appt for the fitting. I haven't looked back.

Have a good one ladies, stay strong! I'm off to work shortly.

C xxx

Am i too late? Did this thread die completely in my absence? :sigh:
if anybody is still around and reading:
we had a nightmare with virgin and sky during the move.
we picked up the keys on the 4th but werent set to move until the 11th. however, because we told virginmedia we were picking the keys up on the 4th they presumed incorrectly we were moving that day and they disconnected our phone/tv/internet that very night.
then we were informed that the new house (being a new build house) doesnt have the virgin cables laid in the street to the house and this would take 4-6 weeks before they can provide us our services.
well, 4-6 weeks with no phone/tv/internet was not on my agenda and so i decided to switch to sky.
that was perhaps my first mistake.
well what a fricking farce.
because we were in the middle of moving i added my parents address as a ' correspondence address' for mail purposes only as i knew they would send a viewing card and didnt want it to either go to the old house after we have moved out or go to the new address before we moved in.
so things were going well and we got the installation dates as 8th july for the tv engineer to do the tv and 12th july for the phone to be provided.
as we werent set to move in until the 11th we had to make sure we were there on the 8th for the engineer to install the tv and so obviously we had to make sure we had a tv there ( thankfully we have 4 tv's in the house).
well we waited... and waited and waited and then got a call to my mobile from my mother, saying the sky engineer had just turned up there at HER home and tried to install sky to her house. obviously she put him right and said it was the wrong house and gave our correct address.
we then called sky and went round in circles with various people who didnt know what they were doing. eventually we made another appointment for the 11th july to have the tv installed at the correct address.
the 11th of course was our moving day so my eldest son had to stay at the new house (armed with a camp bed) the night before so he could be there bright and early for the sky man.
the following morning things were hectic with moving as u can imagine. at about 11am i got a call from my mother.... u guessed it, the sky man was there again :mad:. i spoke (in a slightly aggressive manner) to the guy on the mobile and again corrected the mistake they made last time. he agreed to go to the new house and install it there..... and he did go straight there and install the tv.
so, we assumed all was well now. uh huh, yeah right :rolleyes:.
the following day we were supposed to get the phone on. at 8.10am my mother called again saying that there was a bt man standing in her garden armed with the stuff to put a new line in her home and this time she was refusing to even answer the door to him.
about 5 minutes later i got a text from sky saying ' our phone line engineer was unable to gain access to ur home. please call to make another appointment'.
as u can imagine, i had a few 'words' with them.
well to cut a long story short, we have spent the last 4 weeks trying to get a fricking phone line, we were told last week it could be done remotely but we had to put in a change of address ( the idiots still were insisting we lived at my mothers address). so we had an appointment that at our NEW address the phone would be remotely activated before 8pm last friday.
we checked the line and ...... nothing.
so we called them yet again ( i have spent about £30 in mobile calls to sky in the last 5 weeks). the tech woman said it is a shame we cant see inside the master socket and i said ' well actually the tv engineer took the socket front off and hasnt bothered to screw it back on anyway so it can be removed easily'
she asked me to look inside and see if any wires looked loose. to my utter shock and horror what i saw was astounding.
even though the tv engineer had taken the facing off and looked in there he neglected to inform us that our phone line which goes from the bt pole to the house and through the wall...... then disappears in the cavity of the wall and is NOT wired to the socket. :eek:
well, finally, after 11 complaints and speaking to approximately 30 sky people we finally got a bt engineer out this morning who spent 10 minutes sorting out this mess. 10 flaming minutes work and it took them 4 weeks. :mad:
i have a nice draft of a letter i am sending to the sky customer relations team. probably be wasting my time but i have got to get it off my chest and tell them what idiots they have on their payroll.
anyway, i may have just wasted more time typing all this but hey, at least i have the internet now :D
if anybody is still around, let me know how u are.
i really have missed u ladies.

Cheryl, emma, clazzac, vickiet, jayellekay where are u girls? i reached 10 stone and am now officially in the 9's im 9st 12.6 *faints* im back for good and gonna be posting to myself like a saddo if u girls dont come back so dont make me look like a norman bates u guys :D i miss u girls, i neeeeeeeeeeeed u. coooooooooooome back x x x x x x x x

So weigh in day tomorrow and hoping to be 9.11, i wasnt exactly 9.12 yesterday i was 9.12.6 but woke up today at 9.12 so that makes for a happy and poopless fearless :eek::D:p the one thing im doin rubbish with is my water and have been sneaking pmax :eek:. Oh god i do love it though mmmmmmm.

Miss u girls :( got so much to tell u!

Fearless x x x x

Hello you!

how are you, i prepped myself for a big old restart and was about to go whole hog and then had consultant appointment today and I have to have more scans and possibly more surgery :-( I have been told that I am NOT to do a VLCD :-( gutted totally gutted, he's put me on a low fat, low carb, low salt diet with no red meat at all... it sucks :-(

Hope you are ok, good to hear from you! x

Hello you!

how are you, i prepped myself for a big old restart and was about to go whole hog and then had consultant appointment today and I have to have more scans and possibly more surgery :-( I have been told that I am NOT to do a VLCD :-( gutted totally gutted, he's put me on a low fat, low carb, low salt diet with no red meat at all... it sucks :-(

Hope you are ok, good to hear from you! x

omg youre here WOOT :D i dont care if you are on the all you can eat buffet diet chick as long as you are back HA. Why might more surgery be needed chick, sorry to hear it! Hows lil Deven and your other half??

Mentally ive been doing fabulous last week and a half so jumped back on this like last tuesday while the going was good. ive been takin me anxiety and antidepressant meds and my thryoids at the same time everyday so im back into a routine with that and actually they are working- i actually feel happy :eek::eek::eek: and part normal :p i say part, il never be normal haha.

Diet going good, although i was napping today (if u can call sleeping for 5 hours a nap LOL) and i dreamt i ate sausages and cashew nuts, damn they tasted good but i felt soooooo guilty and thought ide ruined everything so has defo made me realise no cheats and not one so far so yay.

Have a wedding reception to go to on the 1st october, ide kill to be in a size 10 im size 12 atm WOOT. i cant believe it i nearly fell off the scales hun. I dunno how ive lost this much weight so far but i aint complaining :D i was 13 stone 10 and now 9 stone 12 so 2lb off 4 stone, i cant believe it. Still a ways to go to get back to where i was but im happy happy happy.

So glad u are back hun,
Fearless x x x

Last edited:
Back