2012 Easter Challenge....

jennyc said:
Put on a pound this week.but won't let it get me down.i was away for the weekend and forgot to bring my tablets.also made some bad choice s.won't do that again

Jenny have I missed you off the challenge? I've looked down the list & can't see you on there to update....

Wow you are doing fab... Hope to be under 200 myself soon :) x

You'll be there in no time. Bet you'll overtake me soon (on the way down)!

Just counted up & Easter Sunday is 10 weeks tomorrow so we still have 9 or 10 weigh ins left. Look at how much combined weight we've lost, it's heading for 8 stone, we are officially amazing, let's carry on. Onwards & downwards all xx

Well there's no way I'm ginna hit my target then is there :( oh well never mind let's see how close I can get :) xx

Oi Kirsty positive thinking, don't be defeatest or I will have to come there & beat you! And Kayee well done I will update now x

But that also means I dont get the huge losses my body is now accustomed and has slowed down!

But let's just see how close I can get :) x

thanks ladies. my hard work gave me results. been doing more excersise. go to the gym and swimming now . it defo gave me a weight loss boost xx

Well done on the 6lbs kayee! :) x

-3lbs please

Could have sworn i posted on here this morning. 2.5 off for me this week plz Lex x

think it was just me half asleep this morning thinking I had, either that or I have commented on another random thread somewhere with a weight loss lol.

Back