2012 Easter Challenge....

Added for you Storm..... Right when are we all starting, my weigh on this week is on Christmas Day so that will be the end of my Christmas Challenge & from there I will be on my Easter one. What you need to do is post on your weigh in day & I will amend & if anyone wants to join at any point its never too late just yell! Am still hoping this will soon be made a sticky else we will have to keep bumping!

I've got a weigh in on the 27 th providing I get back from m in l in time bit I think I'm going to go from the one on the 3rd Jan

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think the best thing for me is to weigh in tomorrow as planned, there will be a gain, I'll take that on the chin. THEN I'm going to call whatever is on the scales my start weight for the Easter challenge so that will make it achievable, or hopefully beatable.

KB x

Sounds good to me Kitty, I started mine from last week but don't think I have lost any this week anyway so it'll be the same as starting this week.....

My first wi for this challenge will be Monday as I had my post Xmas wi so I start now !!! Where's that wagon lol xx

Right im here, I've set up my ticker, I want 20lb MINIMUM gone by Easter.

Hi guys
I'm going for 15lbs for Easter.
Good luck everyone.

Hi all... I would like to lose 14lb by Easter.. Well by 30th march as I go to Vietnam :)

Back