2012 Easter Challenge....

I've weighed in a day early this week, I have docs weigh in this morning & always check on mine before I go & as I'm working a long shift tomorrow thought I'd record it. It was 1.2kg which is 2.6lbs off but as I recorded last week as 2 when it was 1.76 I'll put it as 2.2. My total loss in kg is now 21. That feels like a special number

well done lexie thats brillant x

lexie can u deduct another 4 pounds on my easter challenge please :) x

Well done babe that is brilliant, there is only 1lb between us now as what we have lost, woo go us lol xx

OMG had to edit, Kayee you have done it, smashed your target & there are still 6 weeks to go I think it is!! What do you want to do? See how far over it you are or up it???

Last edited:
ok i think i will add a bit more. can you put 6 more pounds please. that shud be achevable and thanks hon.
yea were not far from our 50 pound loss are we? yay xx

ok i think i will add a bit more. can you put 6 more pounds please. that shud be achevable and thanks hon.
yea were not far from our 50 pound loss are we? yay xx

6lb from original goal or 6lbs from now lovely? You should be very proud!!!!

No not far at all, I am excited about getting to 20% loss too which isn't far away either

6lb from original goal or 6lbs from now lovely? You should be very proud!!!!

No not far at all, I am excited about getting to 20% loss too which isn't far away either

if u can add that i want to lose 6 more pounds for the easter challenge . starting from today xx

1.75lbs off for me this week please (23.5lb in total) :) got off and back on scales to try & make it 2lbs but it didn't work!!!
If I can lose another 3lbs I will be 15 something woohoo !!!
Well done everybody else on fab losses xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Everyone is doing so well whoop whoop xx

Can I change my goal.please? Currently there's no way it's achievable and I really don't want to feel like a failure. Can I make my goal 14 pounds in total? So I've lost 6, 8 to go in the next 6 weeks. Thanks, Lexie, will be more realistic for the next one!

KB x

Ooooh just realised I think I am in with a good shot of hitting my goal.. Mine is up 5 weeks yesterday when I go to Vietnam so I need 1lb a week..eek fingers crossed x

Can I change my goal.please? Currently there's no way it's achievable and I really don't want to feel like a failure. Can I make my goal 14 pounds in total? So I've lost 6, 8 to go in the next 6 weeks. Thanks, Lexie, will be more realistic for the next one!

KB x

You've come such a long way since you started your journey. Best of luck with the next 8lbs.

Hi Lexie another 2lbs off.

thanks guys you are all so supportive.

3.25lbs off this week please. I checked the scales 3 times!!! Takes me to 21.75 total loss I think. Flippin quarter pound and it would have been the Easter goal.

Back