2012 Easter Challenge....

Mizkirsty said:
I frigging gained 1.5 and am ready to give up completely!

Come on you have totm and it is prob water weight!! Where is your positive thinking !!!!!!! :)

Hey I put 1kg on since last week due to exercising again grrr if I have not lost it I am going to be in BIG trouble.. As I need to have lost a total of 10kg by 31 jan!! And so far I now have 3kgs to loose not just 2.. So I have bought a kettle bell from Sainsbury and have booked a class for wed evening, I think I am going to hurt afterwards! Want to come to Middlesex and have a go with me??

Oh well the kg I put on has come off back to 88.8.. Let's look forward to next weeks WI :)

well ive forgotten my weight when i put this down (knew i should have put it in my post!!!) BUT im gonna go from what my last MFP weigh in was, so that makes me at a 6lb loss!!!! (and a start weight at 178lbs- for future reference!!)

so pleased about that... didnt think it was going to be that much!!!

well ive forgotten my weight when i put this down (knew i should have put it in my post!!!) BUT im gonna go from what my last MFP weigh in was, so that makes me at a 6lb loss!!!! (and a start weight at 178lbs- for future reference!!)

so pleased about that... didnt think it was going to be that much!!!

Brilliant Kes, I will update it now, that get us our 5 stone girls!!!!

After yesterday's palaver with the scales Lexie I jumped on this morning to see where they landed and it's easier if I go for a sts this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
After yesterday's palaver with the scales Lexie I jumped on this morning to see where they landed and it's easier if I go for a sts this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just think about next week Kat honey, it'll come off I know it will xx

Hi guys I've been doing this a week now,and I had a great s
Loss of 4and a half pounds this week am thrilled.il be happy to loose a pound a week so that's my challenge..good luck all

well done!!!

Well done Jenny - good start :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hhhmm sts :( really thought I had lost.. Well conference a head of me this weekend with god knows wot food and weigh in at doc's on wed :( :(

Back