2012 Easter Challenge....

Another 5.5lbs lost this week after weigh in this morning and Easter still seems so far away

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

LisaM1977 said:
Hhhmm sts :( really thought I had lost.. Well conference a head of me this weekend with god knows wot food and weigh in at doc's on wed :( :(

It'll show next week honey try not to be disheartened & don't let a sts make you go off the rails at your conference. Massive hugs xx

Chrissy72 said:
Another 5.5lbs lost this week after weigh in this morning and Easter still seems so far away

Brilliant!!! I'll update later on laptop cos it's easier. You can always up for goal that's what I did at Christmas when it got close to spur me on xx

Lexie2005 said:
It'll show next week honey try not to be disheartened & don't let a sts make you go off the rails at your conference. Massive hugs xx

Well doing well at conference bus stopped at McDonald's and I had porridge when others had sausage and egg mcmuffins

LisaM1977 said:
Well doing well at conference bus stopped at McDonald's and I had porridge when others had sausage and egg mcmuffins

Well done. Don't think I have that kind of willpower xxx

Lexie2005 said:
Brilliant!!! I'll update later on laptop cos it's easier. You can always up for goal that's what I did at Christmas when it got close to spur me on xx

Thanks. I'll see how it goes over next couple of weeks first before I up my goal xxx

3lbs off for me & the most exciting bit is that I have a 15 at the beginning of my weight, not seen that for soooooo long

Brilliant result. I now have a 16 in front of weight so 15 is my next goal. We can do this :) xxx

Well done everyone on your weightloss I hope mine has dropped by Wednesday :) x

Well done lex whoop whoop! X

Back