2012 Easter Challenge....

Hi Ladies

Please can I join in?? I'm new here and really hoping to make friends to help each other along the way!! :)

By Easter Monday (9th April 2012) I aim to have lost 25lbs.
2.5lb a week..!
Really hope I'm not being too ambitious??

Fingers crossed everyone!! Best of luck!!

Love

Me xx

:)

kellythepeg said:
Hi Ladies

Please can I join in?? I'm new here and really hoping to make friends to help each other along the way!! :)

By Easter Monday (9th April 2012) I aim to have lost 25lbs.
2.5lb a week..!
Really hope I'm not being too ambitious??

Fingers crossed everyone!! Best of luck!!

Love

Me xx

:)

Hi Kelly

You are more than welcome to join the challenge but just in case you hadn't realised this challenge is for people taking the medication xenical. If you aren't on this it may be worth seeing if the forum of the diet you are following has a challenge. Hope that doesn't sound awful but just want to make sure you have support from the right people. Onward & downwards xx

I have a 1kg gain this week, have not drunk as much water this week (was too cold) and was less focused and in control of my kcal intake.. Birthday over back in the groove tomorrow :)

Mis-behave said:
I have a 1kg gain this week, have not drunk as much water this week (was too cold) and was less focused and in control of my kcal intake.. Birthday over back in the groove tomorrow :)

Do you want me to take 2lb off your loss then or leave you to catch up. Onwards & downwards x

Just leave me to catch up I think.. Less diet coke and more water is the plan starting tonight :)

I am going to way in tomorrow.. Feel really bloated and thirsty today after my indian.. I didnt overeat but my I don't feel great today x

Kayee said:
i weighed in lexi and had a 3 pound loss. can u deduct that from my remaining pounds on the easter challenge pls xx

Will pop off & do it now - well done xx

OMG you're nearly at your Easter goal woohoo xx

I am going to way in tomorrow.. Feel really bloated and thirsty today after my indian.. I didnt overeat but my I don't feel great today x
Aww, sorry you're not feeling so good. I hope it passes. I'm a sucker for indian takeaways. The new March/april issue of Slimming World mag has some tempting indian recipies.
Hope you're feeling much better soon x

LisaM1977 said:

It used to make me really thirsty too but then again I did have about 5 popadoms!!!

2.25 lbs off for me this week :)

Lexie2005 said:
It used to make me really thirsty too but then again I did have about 5 popadoms!!!

I didn't even have a poppadom :( hope for a loss on the scales tomorrow x

Back