2012 Easter Challenge....

PurpleMum said:
I've everything crossed for you Lisa:fingerscrossed:

Thanks Hun :)'

1.5lb off for me this week.. pleased with that considering I havent been able to exercise... hopefully will get the all clear today to start doing sweaty exercise... :clap:

LisaM1977 said:
1.5lb off for me this week.. pleased with that considering I havent been able to exercise... hopefully will get the all clear today to start doing sweaty exercise... :clap:

Updated for you xx

I didn't weigh in this morning as was at work at 730 & took 20 minutes to de-ice the car. Am bloated as hell, totm due, need a good poo & although I'm petrified I'm gonna see a gain which emotionally I'm gonna struggle with I'll weigh in tomorrow...

Updated for you xx

I didn't weigh in this morning as was at work at 730 & took 20 minutes to de-ice the car. Am bloated as hell, totm due, need a good poo & although I'm petrified I'm gonna see a gain which emotionally I'm gonna struggle with I'll weigh in tomorrow...

i will have everything i can cross crossed for you!!!

can you put me down for a 2lb loss this week please

Lexie2005 said:
Updated for you xx

Everything crossed for u Hun xx

Only 1lb for me this week - totm and too much booze Saturday night and chocolate yesterday.

2 weeks of Special K ready for my holiday methinks.

1.5 off for me plz Lex. Slowly but surely :) x

Well done to those who've weighed in today. Great results :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back