2012 Easter Challenge....

0.5lb for me again.... Better than a sts I guess x

Brilliant to keep gong down. That stone mark is gonna be smashed for Easter!

PurpleMum said:
Brilliant to keep gong down. That stone mark is gonna be smashed for Easter!

Thanks Hunni :)
Lots of exercise planned this week x

It's all in the right direction. Add it to what you've got so far and it's over 40lbs! Be kind to yourself, you're getting much fitter. With all that exercise, sometimes you'll hold onto a little because it has become the lovely toned muscle, the smaller waist, or the slimmer hips.

Thanks honey, I am over my sulk now, it had to slow down at some point & I have lost nearly 50lbs so of course it was going to slow down, I just want it all too soon hey x

3lbs for me this week :) xxx

I have finally had a loss - WI today says 86.8kgs (191.3lbs) a loss of .9 kgs.. So Lexie pls put a loss of 200g off my total - finally back to start of mth lol

REAL WI is tomorrow at the docs... So may update again.. Lol

Mis-behave said:
I have finally had a loss - WI today says 86.8kgs (191.3lbs) a loss of .9 kgs.. So Lexie pls put a loss of 200g off my total - finally back to start of mth lol

REAL WI is tomorrow at the docs... So may update again.. Lol

I'll put it as 1/2lb honey if that's ok, it's 0.44 but that's way to complicated xx

Ummm well that will be 4lb ON for me... Eeek. Back on the tabs, out walking the dog and doing my Claire Richards dvd this week methinks!

efk said:
Ummm well that will be 4lb ON for me... Eeek. Back on the tabs, out walking the dog and doing my Claire Richards dvd this week methinks!

Do you want me to add 4lbs back on or ignore it & you just update me when you've lost under the 4lbs x

stayed the same this week - well after second weigh in !!!

PurpleMum said:
2lbs off this week please. Finally (just) in the 12's.

Whoop whoop I'll update now. That's your second target achieved & you got us our 15 stone combined loss. You should be very proud xx

Official WI day! I have lost another 500g today!! So am now 86.3kgs have not been this weight for 5 years!!

Mis-behave said:
Official WI day! I have lost another 500g today!! So am now 86.3kgs have not been this weight for 5 years!!

Brilliant!!!! I'll update now for you with another 1.1lb x

Back