2012 Easter Challenge....

Aarrrgggh 2lb to go and 20 days to
Do it in .... Ooooohhhhh oooohh I may point out I am typing this whilst enjoying complimentary canapés at the hotel :)

Aarrrgggh 2lb to go and 20 days to
Do it in .... Ooooohhhhh oooohh I may point out I am typing this whilst enjoying complimentary canapés at the hotel :)

Well you enjoy them & just work your backside off when you are back lol! I think seeing as the Easter Challenge ends on Easter Monday you should allow yourself a sneaky midweek weigh in that day to end the Challenge & start the new one if you are joining x

Lexie2005 said:
Well you enjoy them & just work your backside off when you are back lol! I think seeing as the Easter Challenge ends on Easter Monday you should allow yourself a sneaky midweek weigh in that day to end the Challenge & start the new one if you are joining x

Well had to run to make sure we got to theatre on time so think I worked them
Off haha... I am still in vietnam for Easter last day in uk is 30th march then I back 16th April so will miss the start of the new challenge :(

Just 2lb for me this week. Have walked miles with the hound but totm, indian and harvester have put paid to a higher loss!

Just annoyed as I put 4lb on on my hols! Am doing Special K this week to lose the other 2!! 15 weeks til Egypt so have to be v focused now!

All updated ladies, well done. Look at our amazing running total & remember you're all co tributing to that amazing loss x

Whoop whoop 2lbs for me please :) x

How many wis left I wi on Monday's is it 3 or does eater Monday count too ?! X

0.75 lb off for me this week.
Would like to say I'm not disappointed, that a loss is a loss - but I would be lying :( Here's hoping for bette next week :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You've said it to us and we'll say it right back. It's all in the right direction and a loss IS a loss. But I know what you mean. Well done!

KB x

Chrissy72 said:
Would like to say I'm not disappointed, that a loss is a loss - but I would be lying :( Here's hoping for bette next week :)

All updated & as you've told me enough a loss is a loss x

Oooooo you can touch that 2 stone mark, it's yours before Easter!

Thanks for kind words. A loss is a loss...a loss is a loss...a loss is a loss. New mantra for this week :)

Back