2012 Easter Challenge....

Lexie2005 said:
It finishes Easter Monday hon x

Well I have a wi on that Monday will that count towards this challenge or will it be bank hol?! X

Yeah she always opens bank hols! Even boxing day last year! There's no escape - which I suppose is a good thing lol xx

4lb on for me :( :(

thanks purple :)
i did think at lunchtime that i would officially wi on Friday.. but I decided against it .. I am wobbling a bit tonight but hope by the morning I will feel much better about it .. fingers crossed x

Ok decision made... Can you leave it as it is and perhaps we can change it next week x

2.5lb on this week :( Not a Happy Bunny. I know where i went wrong tho and it only make sme more determined to get a grip on it this week. also dont think the Dropping down the Xenical has helped, I'm on one a day now, its not enough to keep me on the straight and narrow. Thinking of maybe trying XLs Fat Binder tablets when I run out of Xen in a few days, I dont think I can do it on my own just yet :(

2.5lb on this week :( Not a Happy Bunny. I know where i went wrong tho and it only make sme more determined to get a grip on it this week. also dont think the Dropping down the Xenical has helped, I'm on one a day now, its not enough to keep me on the straight and narrow. Thinking of maybe trying XLs Fat Binder tablets when I run out of Xen in a few days, I dont think I can do it on my own just yet :(

I know what you mean. I would be exactly the same. Boots are offering alternatives, and think someone on minimins mentioned a 'natural' tablet that fat sticks to. You could consider alli. I know it's hard to get too. I could not get any in busy chemists, but got some in a local rural pharmacy, and a rural boots last week. Phoning around those that are outside busy areas may get you a couple of boxes. I just checked the websites that had some last week, but they've sold out. Remember everyone here wants to help you too. Sometmes i just come on and post as a distraction when I feel like munching!

hobnobsmummy said:

As I said in your diary you can do it babe. Theres a herbalife one TFK mentioned x

KittyBling said:
2 off this week, just 3 to go!

KB x

Well done honey, have I missed one somewhere cos I have it as 5lbs to go. Sorry thought I'd done really well keeping on top of this!!! Xx

It messed up somewhere last week, not sure how though, I did post about it a couple of pages back. Def 3 to go. Sounds doable to me.

KB x

KittyBling said:
It messed up somewhere last week, not sure how though, I did post about it a couple of pages back. Def 3 to go. Sounds doable to me.

KB x

Sorry I missed it I'll change it now for you x

Back