2012 mission: 11 stone hot body :)

Damn these stupid xmas chocolates and treats...making me go completely mad and scoffing my face, bad times!

Other half at work alllll day so I'm bored stuck in the house and this is what happens when I am home alone... What am I like!

Will make sure I do some Dance Central 2 later to burn off those naughty chocolates!

Damn these stupid xmas chocolates and treats...making me go completely mad and scoffing my face, bad times!

Other half at work alllll day so I'm bored stuck in the house and this is what happens when I am home alone... What am I like!

Will make sure I do some Dance Central 2 later to burn off those naughty chocolates!

Christmas treats are doing my nut in aswell!! They're everywhere, that's the downside to living with family.
Do you have anything that could distract you? Maybe browsing at clothes on the net, colouring in - This sounds so babyish but for the past 2 days it's really kept me distracted!! Plus it's fun :eek::eek:
Try it out, hope you feel better soon! xx

Yeah it's a nightmare and I don't even live with family lol! We just given so much as pressies for xmas, didn't buy any for under tree as didn't want the temptation ha!

Yea been searching some really random stuff on internet including holidays to lapland, Majorca and Disney Florida haha just makes me want to jump on a plane and not come back! Neeeeed a holiday so bad, had one booked to disney paris in may but cancelled it as just bought our first house together so money is tight.

How is it going being back into the swing of things? What is your weigh in day? x

Yeah it's a nightmare and I don't even live with family lol! We just given so much as pressies for xmas, didn't buy any for under tree as didn't want the temptation ha!

Yea been searching some really random stuff on internet including holidays to lapland, Majorca and Disney Florida haha just makes me want to jump on a plane and not come back! Neeeeed a holiday so bad, had one booked to disney paris in may but cancelled it as just bought our first house together so money is tight.

How is it going being back into the swing of things? What is your weigh in day? x

God the thought of a holiday is making me melllttttttttt, would love to get away too! Aww sorry to hear about having to cancel Paris :( I'm sure you'll get to go eventually.

Almost into the swing of things, just had 3 mini chocolate biscuit things not even sure what they are.. annoyed at myself for that but it could've been worse I guess. I weigh in on a Friday, what about you? x

Yeah hoping to go later on in the year :)

Aw no :( a few little choc biscuits won't do a whole lot of damage and you are right, you could have went crazy and done much worse so don't put yourself down about it! Coolies, I weigh on saturdays :D

Well... I'm in a bad mood this evening, not great for eating. Something was said to me by manager on my way out of work about a performance meeting and I am suddenly in meltdown, worrying about it especially as I'm still on my 3 month probation....probably nothing to do with me/negative but suddenly feeling all nervous, sick to my stomach and nervous. Won't be sleeping well tonight....

Hope your meeting went well xxx

Meeting was horrific!! Never been so devastated and upset! Things seem to be looking up now but because of this meeting I am struggling to sleep at night even more now so think counselling is something I need to seriously consider. Hope you all had a good week :)

I'm weighing today for the first time (properly on boots scales) since 17th December!! With Christmas and this stress in my job, I will just be happy with staying the same :) fingers crossed

Ohmygod, after Christmas, New Year and stress in my job causing many takeaways and bad foods, I am 3 pounds down since 17th December!! Soooooooo happy!!

Was thinking of stopping shakes and doing slimming world but its seems these shakes are working to lose 3 pounds over xmas considering I usually gain like half a stone at least!!

I already have a lush pink dress for determination but ordered another last night for 12 pounds in the boohoo sale. Can't wait to go out clubbing or for nice meal wearing these dresses!

Having a roast at the partner's dads in a bit, really looking forward to a good roast dinner as I am starvinggggg and love roast dinners!

Was thinking of stopping shakes and doing slimming world but its seems these shakes are working to lose 3 pounds over xmas considering I usually gain like half a stone at least!!

I already have a lush pink dress for determination but ordered another last night for 12 pounds in the boohoo sale. Can't wait to go out clubbing or for nice meal wearing these dresses!

Having a roast at the partner's dads in a bit, really looking forward to a good roast dinner as I am starvinggggg and love roast dinners!

Woooh well done on the 3lb loss, very happy for you! The dress is a good idea, I bet it looks gorgeous! Do you have a pic of it? Have a lovely day :D x

Last edited:
Thanks Linz, I am sooo pleased. I thought I had stayed the same and was happy with that lol! I will try and attach picture, never done it before though so will see what happens haha! It is weird stretchy material, bit like swimming costume but love it :D

Haha can't work it out.... but anyway it's lussssh :D will post up pic (try) when it arrives hehe! Yeah day hasn't been too bad thanks and yourself? xx

I have been reading your diary seems you have a lot of ups and downs really. I'd say fond things that fill you up for snacks and to supplement meals - Check the recipe forums in ww and sw there aree some wonderful ideas in there, but low fat yogurts and fruit makes a good snack :) I also used to enjoy rivitas and things like that.

Haha it's ok, I look forward to seeing it! Might do a similar thing myself :)
It's been alright, loooking forward to starting a new week though! x

Thanks Leightheslim, I have def had my ups and downs but the main thing is, I am 11 pounds slimmer than when I started properly on 1st Oct which is the main thing I guess.... lol!

Yeah you should, and hang it up where you can see it often :D and think to yourself, one day I will fit in it! Awww good good, yea not bad thanks. Eating side is alot easier when I'm at work lol as not allowed to eat unless on lunch x

Thanks Beanboy, means alot!

Well all is good so far with food. Done some exercise saturday and been on soft play the past couple of days at work so not too worried about exercise side this week.

I just stood on my non-digital scales (bearing in mind I usually weigh in morning on official weigh in) and I am deffo down!! about 4 pounds ish!!! I'm so excited and happy that I was gonna treat myself to naughty lunch at work on friday but not going to now, not worth it as hoping to hit 16 stone 6 this saturday weigh in so I hit the awesome stone mark eeeeek! :)

Hey !! Congrats on the loss :) that's fab :)

Thanks Beanboy, means alot!

Well all is good so far with food. Done some exercise saturday and been on soft play the past couple of days at work so not too worried about exercise side this week.

I just stood on my non-digital scales (bearing in mind I usually weigh in morning on official weigh in) and I am deffo down!! about 4 pounds ish!!! I'm so excited and happy that I was gonna treat myself to naughty lunch at work on friday but not going to now, not worth it as hoping to hit 16 stone 6 this saturday weigh in so I hit the awesome stone mark eeeeek! :)

wooo hope the scales stay like that (or are down even more) by official weigh in :) I bet you're happy! ;) x

Back