2021 won't beat Tringle

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 88.7kg C: 78.2kg G: 68kg BMI: 34.3 Loss: 10.5kg(11.86%)
Tha ls Violet, i am pondering and what you said.

Well an increase this morning and quite a large one. It had been creeping up all week without me really paying much attention and then a big jump this morning so im about 2 kg over this morning from where i was. I know i wasnt behaved on Friday and Saturday but thought i was on Sunday. I havent slept great though so that may have added to it. Also i ate earlier yesterday than normal and ended up having 3 meals rather than 2. I just have to be careful the next few days. Ive been adding chia seeds to my water, maybe i should leave that till after lunch as it could be affecting my fast. Swimming booked for lunchtime everyday workday this week though I usually only make it 4 of the 5 days.
Chat later

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ChilliQueen

Silver Member
4 swims a week is still great stuff Tipp. Hope you manage to lose the gain.

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 88.7kg C: 78.2kg G: 68kg BMI: 34.3 Loss: 10.5kg(11.86%)
Thanks Chilli, I just have to pay attention to what I'm am doing

AliGal

Eating Like A Bear plus!
S: 22st10.6lb C: 19st7.6lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 44.2 Loss: 3st3lb(14.12%)
That's it - one meal, one day, one swim at time. You'll reverse it fast and be back on track.

Attention is such a useful concept. For me, it's keeping sustained attention after a lifetime of stopping & starting. We have our own regimes that work now - so it's that sustained attenton that will enable your swimmer to swim through the seas to her beach.