2hourglass!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Im so jealous of your uber luxury lady of leisure lifestyle! :) lol

You got some AWESOME mini goals to look forward to for sure! How exciting and I really know you will hit your target for each and every one! :)

Also u have so many cool hour glass pics? very cool babe!

Hope u enjoy getting to each of your goals.... i love u do u know that? really u are a very lady for sure ;)

xox

WOW! Im so jealous of your uber luxury lady of leisure lifestyle! :) lol

You got some AWESOME mini goals to look forward to for sure! How exciting and I really know you will hit your target for each and every one! :)

Also u have so many cool hour glass pics? very cool babe!

Hope u enjoy getting to each of your goals.... i love u do u know that? really u are a very lady for sure ;)

xox

Thanks Babe - just taking some time back from when I owned my own business and worked 7 days a week - and just benefiting from it's sale. When you've got your company on the up and up - you can treat yourself too with your fab trip to Vegas - went a couple of years ago, an amazing place - thanks for all your support - your positivity really rubs off on me and makes me smile each day :thankyou:

2HG - you deserve all those treats, hope you have a fantastic time. Look forward to hearing about them :)

Thanks Babe - just taking some time back from when I owned my own business and worked 7 days a week - and just benefiting from it's sale. When you've got your company on the up and up - you can treat yourself too with your fab trip to Vegas - went a couple of years ago, an amazing place - thanks for all your support - your positivity really rubs off on me and makes me smile each day :thankyou:

Wow! I never knew u had your own business! Thats awesome! I am so excited about my business - we are getting such a positive feedback and I have big ambitions to make it work! Hopefully I can start to live a life of luxury very soon and follow in your footsteps!

How long do u reckon it will take you to get to your ultimate goal???

xox

Wow! I never knew u had your own business! Thats awesome! I am so excited about my business - we are getting such a positive feedback and I have big ambitions to make it work! Hopefully I can start to live a life of luxury very soon and follow in your footsteps!

How long do u reckon it will take you to get to your ultimate goal???

xox

It seems like a long way off but realistically by Xmas I want to be a size 12 and 10 stone ish - sounds heavy but I know this is a good weight for me at 5ft 4 - I want to make sure it is also a weight I can maintain rather than fight with - I look great at 8 1/2 (even though I say so myself) but I think you know yourself what is do-able in the long term !!:cool:

Forgot to add that this is the ball gown I am planning on wearing in Rome - cross fingers !!!:D

Attachments

• img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 30
love that! you will look fab!!

Switt swoo lucky cow!!! lol can i please be squished into your suitcase for all the trips????
Gorg dress hunni ...shoes?

Nic - she really should be chaperoned - shall we??????????

Switt swoo lucky cow!!! lol can i please be squished into your suitcase for all the trips????
Gorg dress hunni ...shoes?

Shoes - brushed silver open toe by 'Bertie' ....

sorry piccie at 45 angle !!!

If I could take you all I would - think of all those swarthy italian men - hmmm xxxx

Attachments

• IMG00195.jpg
    IMG00195.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 29
wow... you will look ace!!!

You can't be too careful!! And I think it would be rude not to......

If not I could bring you a little something back ;););););););) xxxx

could you bring me back one of these from Rome please hunni???

could you bring me back one of these from Rome please hunni???

Oooo - he's luuurrrvley - is it someone in particular or a random guy ???:p

italian model - dont know his name, but hey who cares what he's called!!!

ok that suits me .....

Great sense of humour and intelligent, loves kis, at least 5ft pref taller, muscley arms, lovely eyes, white teeth (and all there!!) nice back, legs bum and tattoo OMG nearly forgot shaven head!!!
You think you could manage that?

Back