2nd day on total solution, my story

kaye82

Hi all, i have been reading posts for a while but not actually wrote anything myself. I lost 3 stone on lighterlife 3 years ago and managed to get into size 12's, i just quit after that and never did the refeed so before i knew i'd gained it all back (stupid chocolate and wine!!!).
I had tried to get my weight off with avidlite but i just couldn't stick to it but here i am doing exante and so far so good, day 2 and no cheating (even in this weather). I must say i put sweetner in the shakes, soups are fine and bars are gorgeous for brekkie.

I really want to do this properly second time round.

kaye x

Hi Kaye welcome and well done on being 100%. I think Exante is a brilliant VLCD and I'm sure you will do very well. Good luck xx

Hi kaye, good luck with exante and wish you the best in reaching results
x

Well done, Kaye, and here's to continuing success. :)

I must admit I put 3 saccharin tablets in each shake, half a spoon of coffee in the chocolate and banana (yes it is lovely in banana...tastes like the banana and toffee chews) and a whole spoonful in the vanilla. I have the chcolate and vanilla hot in this weather too! I also have some lemon and orange cake flavouring which I experiment with as well!! Anything to keep on track lol

Well done on getting to day 2...one day at a time! :D

Good luck :) How are you getting on?

Back