• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd WI and not brill

onefatmama

S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st6lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Last week saw a drop of 10lbs, but this week only 2lbs:(

I was hoping for 4-5, as I have 7 stone to lose, but 2lb is still good:), I think it was down to too much coke zero. 2 lts a day since tuesday:eek: and a nibble on low carb snacks:mad: and have been doing a fair amount of excercise too.

Will do strict ss this week to see if there will be a difference on the scales next week.

Good luck everyone else:)

ofm x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BeckyN

S: 16st7lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 1st3lb(7.36%)
12lb in 2 weeks - that's ace

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
well done on 12lb in 2 weeks hun

ok now, theres a reason why coke zero isnt a part of the diet and i know some people have a cheeky can a few times a week but 2 litres a day is rather excessive

beinggood

S: 16st0lb C: 13st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 2st2lb(13.39%)
well 2lbs is okay you know ....thats almost a stone in two weeks :) next weigh in and you will be a stone down and thats much better than any other diet.

Don't be too downbeat ofm. Maybe ease off the coke zero this week and up your water intake to see if that has any impact on your loss next week. A loss, any loss is a step in the right direction :D.

Have a good day.

Sharon xx

S: 17st3lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 5st7lb(31.95%)
My second week loss was also 2lb, but from then on I have always lost between 4-6lb per week.
Don't let it get you down:)

AmyE

S: 17st0lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st10lb(4.2%)
I think you've done really well, and remember your body is probably in shock from losing that 10lb the first week so will have to catch up with itself. 2 lb is brilliant

the picture I've included is representive of 1lb of fat (used to have these gross things when I went to slimming world, but its good to see what a lb is)

just think, you've lost 2 of these;