3 Month Challenge. (1st July - 1st October) Kick your butt into loosing them pounds!

I'm really enjoying being on plan at the moment Jess and tbh I haven't struggled with sticking to it. Think the warmer weather has helped though

Don't worry about your gain, it will come off just as quick

I have my holiday to Barcelona next week so really hoping that I have the same frame of mind leading upto, including and after as I have Vegas to prepare for.

I'm gonna start 30 days of shred when I get back so hopefully will tone up a bit
Good! i feel the same, Been on track properly a week tomorrow and feel great even with that gain but was expecting that...
Oh have a lovely time in Barcelona. Sometimes real life gets in the way of losing weight lol. Just do the best as you can x

I Sts this week. I've got to lose next week. So frustrated that I keep sabotaging myself.
hope you can pull a nice loss from it x

1 on for me Jess - I need to get my head back in it arghhhh
Dontworry you'l soon get it off hun, x

Just found out I was slimmer of the week tonight
well done!! xx

eurghh....gained 1 lb last week and then lost 1.5 this week so total loss so far is 1/2 lb need to get my focus back
Atleast you've lost what you gained, good luck for the next week x

Have had a really rubbish evening serious chocolate overload
Oh no! hate it when chocolate falls into my mouth lol. Just be really good until weigh in and hopefully you'l turn it around x

Put on 1/2 - long story. Will do better next week.

Just half a pound off this week.

3lbs left to target weight, 5lbs left to challenge goal.

Off to the pub tonight for a few drinks but not gonna go nuts cos I will be driving in the morning. I've been having low syns all week so should be allowed a few wine & soda's

Lost 2lbs this week xxx
Well done xx

I didn't weigh last week but have lost 3 pounds this week - very pleased xx
Angela x
Thats really good, my 2 weeks 'off' i gained 7.5lb :rolleyes:

Put on 1/2 - long story. Will do better next week.
Atleast you know why, good luck for next week x

Just half a pound off this week.
3lbs left to target weight, 5lbs left to challenge goal.
Well done. a loss is a loss :D

Off to the pub tonight for a few drinks but not gonna go nuts cos I will be driving in the morning. I've been having low syns all week so should be allowed a few wine & soda's
Have fun, when i know im drinking or something i flexi syn and save my weekly syns too. Doesnt work that often but sometimes it does :)

Well ive just enjoyed 2 of these for 3syns each..
5052449350067_500000_IDShot_3.jpeg

2 x these for heB [which are £1 per box on adsa website atm! not sure about in store]
5010029214994_500000_IDShot_3.jpeg

And a bag for these for 3.5syns :D

5052449628562_500000_IDShot_3.jpeg

talk about feeling naughty on a Fri night!! I WILL lose Tues night!

Well went out had some wine n sodas, not too many but more than originally planned. I was still very good though cos I had strawberries n yoghurt whereas hubby made us both stop off at take away for his pizza n chips on way home.....big shiny sticker should be on my book for not buckling n having something lol

Lost another 2.5 lbs this week, that takes me to 7.5lbs so far

STS this week which is slightly disappointing but perhaps the 4.5lb loss last week was a bit of a fluke and I did have a few wines last Thursday. Anyway, onwards and downwards (hopefully) this week.

lost 4lbs this week and got slimmer of the week - very happy bunny over here! :D

May I join please? My target is 2 stone 7lbs xx

Ughhh I've been bad again! Am praying for a sts or maybe 1/2lb gain that I can deal with but plz no more then that :-((( back on it 100%

Lost 1lb!! Expected a gain after all the naughty food! =) I got two awards tonight =D

Attachments

• image-3982070566.jpg
    image-3982070566.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 28
Back