3 Month Challenge. (1st July - 1st October) Kick your butt into loosing them pounds!

I lost 6lb :)

just going to update now, well done on the losses! xx

STS this week which is slightly disappointing but perhaps the 4.5lb loss last week was a bit of a fluke and I did have a few wines last Thursday. Anyway, onwards and downwards (hopefully) this week.
Atleast you didnt gain x

lost 4lbs this week and got slimmer of the week - very happy bunny over here!
Well done! x

May I join please? My target is 2 stone 7lbs xx
Yes of course, added you x

Ughhh I've been bad again! Am praying for a sts or maybe 1/2lb gain that I can deal with but plz no more then that :-((( back on it 100%
Good luck! when do you weigh? x

Lost 1lb!! Expected a gain after all the naughty food! =) I got two awards tonight =D
Yey well done!

Lost 6.5 lbs this week
Well done, amazing.

don't want to put my loss on after those great losses! well done guys......1 lb off for me, got a busy weekend coming up so not expecting much next week will really have to get my ass in gear after this week otherwise I'll be nowwhere near my target

Thats still great! well done x

THIS GROUP HAS LOST 85LB SO FAR :D :D WELL DONE EVERYONE

Well done on an amazing loss Jess!! Really inspiring :)

Forgot to ask if you can change my challenge to 18.5lbs with 14 more to go :) decided to go for a 4 stone award before calling target! ^.^

4lbs off today :)

1.5lbs off this week ok but husband lost 4lbs x
well done to both of you x

Well done on an amazing loss Jess!! Really inspiring :)

Forgot to ask if you can change my challenge to 18.5lbs with 14 more to go :) decided to go for a 4 stone award before calling target! ^.^

4lbs off today :)
Well done :D

So does everyone find it easier to lose weight in warm or cold weather? x

3.5 lbs off for me again this week please :D

1.5lb off. I think thats 24lb to go.

I am weighing in at 11st 7lbs so I have lost 1.5 for this challenge & back to being 7lbs to lose for the rest of this time

Hi Jess.
I lost 3lbs at meeting today, and have hit my goal weight.
Absolutely over the moon.

Just 2lbs away from my challenge target, but we'll see how I get on with that one =)

- 1.5lb off for me please jessx

Back