3 Positives for today...

Go Us!!!!!!!!!!

4/1/12

- I tok went back to work today - hardest day of the term done!

2 - finished off all my work for the rest of the week...will still feel rushed in the mornings am sure lol.

3 - although it is wet and v windy outside I am just about to snuggle on the sofa with the man a love :-D xx

1-Today was my 3rd day 100% on plan
2-I resisted mocha's from the machine at work today
3-I got phoned by a head hunter who saw my cv on a job website
4-Weigh in today and I lost 3 pounds

Sorry that's 4 lol x

A belated 3 from yesterday

1) I bought myself a diary to fill with all the wonderful things I'm going to do this year

2) I stopped at 3 jaffa cakes (OH brought them into the house!) as more would put me over my syns, Conrolling myself around jaffa cakes? *thumbs up*

3) I rediscovered some music I'd 'lost' years ago, and now have lots of wonderful stuff to listen to over the next few days :)

I only have two that I can think of for today. I'm feeling really positive this week..

1) I had a fantastic 100% day yesterday, which has given me even more motivation to carry on the same way today :) Nothing is going to get in my way this week!!

2) I am starting the first of my exercise for the week tonight. I'm really enjoying exercise at the minute, and am half way toward my Silver Body Magic Award :D

1. Only two shifts today and tomorrow and I'm on annual leave
  2. Shopping has been delivered so I can be on plan now
  3. It's a new day!

Mine are going to be a bit morbid

1. Managed not to cry so far today (going through a break-up)
2. Managed to eat
3. Still going to class tonight :) not done this yet but defo going not changing anything I planned in 2012 even tho I didnt plan to be single in 2012 not 100% that we have broken up... dont think it will be repaired... Keep calm and carry on my new mantra lol

1) It's still unseasonably warm here, going to make sure I go out for a walk at lunch.
2) There's 1.5 minutes more daylight than yesterday.
3) Looking forward to doing another round of Zumba when i get home!

Here's mine for today

1. Been on plan 100%
2. Just getting ready for another gym session :)
3. Really enjoying my job and learning new things every day.

Today....

1) I have helped a rescue dog (transported him to a foster home)
2) As soon as I get off the computer I will be out starting couch to 5k.....
3) Been to tescos and didn't buy anything 'bad'!

5/1/12
my 3:
1) Been 100% for 4 days in a row even down to measuring my milk which i never bothered with before as i didnt think i used that much and found out that actually i use quite a lot!
2) My brother has just contacted me and told me that hes organised a night out for a joint birthday night out in february which gives me something to aim for losing a few pounds
3) Made the syn free cheese scones tonight and looking forward to tasting em!

1. Bought a 12 wk countdown:-D
2. Decided on a holiday destinationB-)
3. 28 weigh ins to my 50 th birthday:)

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

5/1/12

1 - WI went well with a 2lb loss

2 - some sale items I ordered online arrived and fit!!

3 - 5th day of no chocolate - turned down someones birthday chocolates and a chocolate biscuit at work today!! Only 3.5 hrs of this day left :)

1) The 6th form english class did the work set with no arguments (ok - one went behind the whiteboard for a bit of a sulk, but he came back out and did it after a few mins)

2) Body Combat was AMAZING as usual - and I kicked arse (imaginary arse).

3) My dinner (syn free / budget-special) was deeeeeelicious.

Hubby has joined slimming world

I lost a pound this week which means I only weigh half a pound more than I did on 22nd Dec

I had a 15 syn kebab after weigh in and all within syns today

Some for yesterday:

1 - I may have ended up the jaffa cakes again *sigh* but I stopped. I couldn't have done that pre SW

2 - I made a little money on ebay, that I can use towards some treats

3 - My friend is giving me a pair of jeans in 22 she used to fit into, so I have another pair to wear while work on getting down to a 20.

1) I'm only on day 3 of my start over and I'm already feeling so much better for it. I feel less sluggish and have so much more energy - today is going to be another 100% day :cool:

2) This afternoon my dad is having a defibrilator fitted, following his complicated heart-attack and triple-bypass at the back end of last year. This will give him even more of a safety net, and will finally provide us with a bit more piece of mind :)

3) It's Friday! :D

Back