30 day shred

Glad you enjoyed it Autumn,

I can't wait to get on level 2 now yay :)

yay day 10 ...can't wait to move on to level 2 tomorrow.....

:)

Day 2 done on level 3..this workout flies by i do enjoy it and will be on it longer than 10 days. i really tried to push myself today. i wasnt aching as much as i was expecting which is good.
how is everyone else doing.

I've been looking for the 30 day shred but can't find it! Doesn't anyone know where i can get it from??
It's Jillian Michaels right? I've found the Jillian Michaels no more trouble zone but not the 30 day shred :-/

in my local morrisons they got tonnes of keep fit dvds going cheap. the 30 day shred was only £6

Oooh fantastic! I'll look there then :-D

1st day on level 2 ....yeah i'm feeling it but look at the results tee hee......:)

Wow 5lbs!! Well done!!

I just ordered 30 day shred online. On reading the reviews it says it is an intense workout even at level 1. I get pain in the top of my leg and hip from time to time, do you think it will make that worse?

Thankyou everyone :):)

Diana if you have pain just take it easy....and in your time as any exercise is better than none !!
I have done something to my hip or back most probably when i fell in the fields as its sloppy.......what I do is load the area in deep heat and now I have put magnetic plasters on......my hip/back feel great till I liedown on it......
I slowly fading away Rach lol....lots of me left tee hee :):)

Thanks Rach and Booboo. I will give it a go when it arrives. From what I read about it it sounds like there is alot of jumping around. My front room is a decent size, but how much room do you need?
Booboo I have no pain when laid down, it seems to be when I have been standing or moving around alot. The pain is centred over my groin/top of leg but moves down my leg sometimes and into my hip. The doc thinks it is a trapped nerve in my back. I had some problems about 5 months ago. I have been given some exercises to do but to be honest I am pretty bad remembering to do them. I have high BP and am on meds plus with the xenical and multivitamin I am worried about what I can take for the pain. I don't want to take too many things. I have some co-codamol which I don't always like to take because it makes me tired. I was hoping losing weight is going to help with my back/leg problem but I guess for now I will have to put up with the pain.

no probs Diana we are all here to help each other :):)

i really wanted to try this so just ordered mine off ebay just got to wait for it to come now :) cant wait to give it a go i have been doing wii fit but would like a change x

I am looking forward to doing it too. I ordered mine from amazon and got an email earlier to say it had been sent out. Little worried because I have read it is quite intense but will just do what I can to begin with. Can anyone recommend any other good fitness dvds?

Back