30 day shred

Hi, it does get easier, I have only done it for 2 short spells but by about day 3 you notice a big difference in what you can tolerate. Sparkley is the queen of shredding!!!

Ha Ha!! I don't know about that! If you could see me doing it you would see there is nothing regal about me at all!

But... have now done 14 days on level 2 and finding it better each time. When I tried level 2 about 2 weeks in to level 1 I thought I was going to die and reverted back to level 1.

Smiler - it really does get easier. When I did day 1 I thought I would never be able to do it and it did take a while. I did 30 days just on level 1... 6 days a week - I had Sundays off! And done two weeks on level 2 now. Going to continue with level 2 until I go away (on the 27th) then when I come back try and do one week on level 2 before moving up to level 3.

I can really tell a difference in my body, even with over 7 stones to lose, so it is definately worth it.

Minor triumph today as managed to get into size 20 jeans, was in size 24 when I started Exante on 1st July. (I think they are a generous cut to be honest, but still really pleased!).

Stick with it Smiler.

x

Sooooo, my dvd will be here soon eeekk

Im dreading it!

Do you have to every single day even if your body hurts so bad? how does it work? Can i do just the one level for 30 days lol.

Sorry for the questions lol

Sooooo, my dvd will be here soon eeekk

Im dreading it!

Do you have to every single day even if your body hurts so bad? how does it work? Can i do just the one level for 30 days lol.

Sorry for the questions lol

Hi, if you read sparkleys logs she has done 30 days on level 1 as she wanted to be able to complete the routine before she moved on. You need to do it everyday for it to work properly, when I did day 2 the pressups crippled me cos I ached so much, just do as much as you can even if they are token exercises with smaller movements, the aching will soon go away.

I really want to start again, hopefully in next week or so I can plan it in better

Ah thanks.

Im hoping ill see some difference if I do sw too :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only problems is the DVD is very similar to what I do at gym and it burns around 350-400 calories doing this everyday and only eating 600 calories is this not dangerous????

I probs wouldn't be doing it properly at first so I might not get to 300 calories lol. But I mite eat more whilst doing it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sparkley, you have really motivated me, i thought no one was as heavy or heavier than me when they started exante.
youve done so well!
i am 22st4lb, and started yesterday, you have done so well.
Keep it up.

Sparkley, you have really motivated me, i thought no one was as heavy or heavier than me when they started exante.
youve done so well!
i am 22st4lb, and started yesterday, you have done so well.
Keep it up.

Hi Faith, thanks so much, you'll do the same. You just need to feel really motivated and take it a day at a time.

When I started at just under 24 stones it looks like such a mammoth task and you know it's going to take over a year to sort, but time passes and I can't quite believe it's been 12 weeks now that I've been doing it as to be honest it's been the easiest diet to stick to that I've ever tried - and I've tried A LOT of diets over the years!!

The first few days are the hardest, but once you've cracked those an get into a routine and stop feeling hungry it is absolutely fine.

How tall are you? I'm 5'7" and aiming for 12st 7lb as my target, but I do like curves so will see how it goes, I might settle for 13st 7lb, will just see how I feel.

Are you doing the 30 day shred too? I think it helps a lot.

Keep it up and let me know how your first weigh in goes!

x

Just finished day 7 on level 1! Anyone else get bored of listening to her going on the same thing every day lol! Especially when she says she's feelin it when all she does is walk around talking to the other girls! Rant over :p must be the three muscles taking over lol!

Just done the most of level 1 I've ever done and I'm aching already! Proud of myself (only day 4 and I did the majority) but I'm gunna be hurting tomorrow :-( x

Well i did my first day level one yesterday, thought i wasnt going to be able to move this morning lol. It's kicking in now.

Hopefully i can do it later after work..

Hey, well done Vix! It gets easier... or you learn to cope... one or the other!

I've done nearly 3 weeks on level 2 now and moving up to level 3 after my holiday. Never ever thought I'd be able to crack it as found it sooo hard initially. It's amazing how you body adapts. I still find it really hard but somehow can get through it now without thinking I'm going to have a heart attack!

Stick with it. x

Hi, ladies! Can I please join you on here? :)

Just finished day 3 of level 1 and I feel great! I still tend to have little rests now and again during cardio just to catch my breath but I am quite happy I could actually do the abdominal exercises from start to finish. :)

How's everyone else doing?

Anne xx

Hi Anne, welcome to the shredding gang!! How are you getting on with it? I found it really hard at first and ended up doing 30 days just on level 1!

Been on level 2 now for about a month too and about ready to move on to level 3. Only these past two days have I managed to do it all without stopping. I used to have to stop for a breather in the cardio but stuck with it and can now go the 20 mins without a break. Still totally knackered by the end tho!

OH has been doing level 3 for about a month and after this week is starting Jillian's 30 mins abs workout as that is where he needs to work on. He's toned up really well on legs, arms and chest. I can tell a difference in my body shape but still over 19 stones so a lot of blub hiding any muscle definition for me!!

How's your diet going?

x

Hi Anne, welcome to the shredding gang!! How are you getting on with it? I found it really hard at first and ended up doing 30 days just on level 1! Been on level 2 now for about a month too and about ready to move on to level 3. Only these past two days have I managed to do it all without stopping. I used to have to stop for a breather in the cardio but stuck with it and can now go the 20 mins without a break. Still totally knackered by the end tho! OH has been doing level 3 for about a month and after this week is starting Jillian's 30 mins abs workout as that is where he needs to work on. He's toned up really well on legs, arms and chest. I can tell a difference in my body shape but still over 19 stones so a lot of blub hiding any muscle definition for me!! How's your diet going? x
Hi Sparkley! Restarted with the diet again. lol Still doing day 4 of level 1, though. I've been watching the biggest loser episodes and I'm just soooo motivated now more than ever! If they can do all those hardcore exercises, there's no reason I can't do Jillian's 20-minute circuits at home! xx

Hi shredders, how's everyone getting on?

I'm still on level 2, been on that for about a month if not longer! Am managing to get through the whole routine now without stopping but want to perfect some of the moves before trying level 3.

I'm finding now I can do it I can concentrate on getting lower in a squat and pushing harder in the strength, rather than just concentrating on trying not to die!!

I find the motivation on here helps so let me know how you are all getting on x

I have now pretty well finished with my diet, after losing nearly 3 stone. Very happy, now in size 6/8 bottoms and size 10 tops, (I'm only 4ft 10). Now introducing food, and upping my exercise, so i've bought the shred DVD, and have done day 1. As I am so light now, I didn't find it too bad. I've been doing loads of abs exercises every day for 3 months anyway, and found the shred ones easy. I've also been doing arm exercises using weights, but I did find the weight exercises quite tiring , as I have muscle weakness due to carpal tunnel, but my weights are 2kg, so maybe a bit heavy. The cardio is demanding, but do-able. I'm going to try to do this every day, not to lose weight, but to tone up my muscles and improve my fitness. I'm so happy. I was determined not to be fat and fifty.:D

I have now pretty well finished with my diet, after losing nearly 3 stone. Very happy, now in size 6/8 bottoms and size 10 tops, (I'm only 4ft 10). Now introducing food, and upping my exercise, so i've bought the shred DVD, and have done day 1. As I am so light now, I didn't find it too bad. I've been doing loads of abs exercises every day for 3 months anyway, and found the shred ones easy. I've also been doing arm exercises using weights, but I did find the weight exercises quite tiring , as I have muscle weakness due to carpal tunnel, but my weights are 2kg, so maybe a bit heavy. The cardio is demanding, but do-able. I'm going to try to do this every day, not to lose weight, but to tone up my muscles and improve my fitness. I'm so happy. I was determined not to be fat and fifty.:D
Well done, Louise! It's really good to know how people on here succeed. :) How long did it take you to lose almost 3st? That's a really big amount to lose! Wow! I am trying to also succeed but I can't seem to stop restarting, time and again!

Started on 26th june, with a couple of weeks off (the week before holiday and 1 week all inclusive). Stuck to low carb on holiday, but ate deserts and drank lots of pina colads, and only put on 1.75 lb (I'm extremely active on holiday). I have been on total solution, but have had ham/chicken/fishsticks as treats and even the odd chocolate, but no bingeing. I can be really focused, once i decide on something, and the fact that I look so much better and so much younger has kept me on track. The shred is to get me toned up and to get my metabolism going. Once my month is up, I'll drop to 3 times a week as I wont want to lose any more weight.

Blimey, this shred really works, i've been doing it for 5 days and the weights falling off (2lbs since I started), even though I'v started to refeed and have some treats. I'd better add some more calories as not really looking to lose more weight just to tone up and get fit.

Back