30 Day Toning Exercise Challenge - Honk if You Were 100% Today

Well done :D. You couldn't really drop out when you were the one that started the challenge! Dare I suggest forfeiting your rest days til you catch up wahaha x

Lol you can't dare me...coz I can't turn down a dare can I? Haha!

bit ashamed i started off driving the squat bus then abandoned it somewhere on the motorway to go on without me....must get back behind the wheel again :eek: xx

Lol you can't dare me...coz I can't turn down a dare can I? Haha! bit ashamed i started off driving the squat bus then abandoned it somewhere on the motorway to go on without me....must get back behind the wheel again :eek: xx

Considered yourself dared then :). Then we can all finish the challenge together. Just in time for the next one :0 x

Considered yourself dared then :). Then we can all finish the challenge together. Just in time for the next one :0 x

Jeeez what have I just signed up to eh? I'm going to die I'm sure! Gonna start banging them out in the mornings methinks...it's the only way....why can't I just leave a dare alone eh? El stupido is me lol xx

Jeeez what have I just signed up to eh? I'm going to die I'm sure! Gonna start banging them out in the mornings methinks...it's the only way....why can't I just leave a dare alone eh? El stupido is me lol xx

Think how good your butt will look underneath your coat in Madrid :) x

Think how good your butt will look underneath your coat in Madrid :) x

I won't be able to get to Madrid if I do it straight through....lol xx

My thighs hurt...Just saying....if its burning....it's working ;)

Well done :) x

Lol dunno about that....no rest day for me today as I play catch up...boo!

can we do arms next month...I'll even do them on hols like you haha xx

There seems to be a variety of the arm challenge so maybe pick one that has less impact on the elbows?

im 3 ads behind...already done 40 for today....will see how I get on...may end splitting them as you say Clinquant...to give the old John Wayne walk a break :)

Ladies,I've done zilch squats today but went to Pilates tonight so no rest day for me tomorrow to catch up-110 squats tomorrow,agghh

Ladies,I've done zilch squats today but went to Pilates tonight so no rest day for me tomorrow to catch up-110 squats tomorrow,agghh

pilates over squats any day....hands down x

day 1: DONE :D

How are you going? How far have you got?

Well done you!Welcome to the future buns of steel club lol.

I'm on day 10 trying to catch up from my fall from the diet & squats wagon at the weekend....its a killer but i reckon it'll be worth it ;o) xx

I needed that rest day but the 20 I did this morning were hard. I just told my colleague I would set my timer and do 10 every 30 minutes. She looked like she was going to request an office move. May have to do like Marie and do them in the loo.

Having a hungry day today and convincing myself it's the squats but know it's just one of those things.

Good luck everyone!

I needed that rest day but the 20 I did this morning were hard. I just told my colleague I would set my timer and do 10 every 30 minutes. She looked like she was going to request an office move. May have to do like Marie and do them in the loo.

Having a hungry day today and convincing myself it's the squats but know it's just one of those things.

Good luck everyone!

I do mine in the loo too!
If I wait for being home... bye bye squats!

Back