30 Day Toning Exercise Challenge - Honk if You Were 100% Today

Day 7: DONE
I might switch day 8 and 9, as tomorrow I have my tacfic and kettlebell lessons... and I don't want to die lol

@Clinquant: (if I well understood what you meant - I am sorry, but my english is not perfect enough to be sure of what I understand...) maybe you should just stop on the day you are in... I mean, not go ahead with the number of squats. Let your body get used first

Ladies! I know its super boring....as is most exercise in my book....but we're 2/3 of the way through and its at best 10 mins of your day...and I'm hoping this will help tone and trim my lardy bum and thighs for the healthier leaner me....so that's what keeps me going through the monotony of it all....we can do this ladies...and it's free!

theres my little pep talk lol xx

I can't even remember what day I'm at but I've 185 to do tonight....Mrs FTB you're very wise at this early hour ...10 minutes,it's free and you can even do them in the shower/cubicle in work and not look like an idiot huffing and puffing beside a toned gal in the gym!!!

Here's to finishing this challenge...and my trousers are definitely looser around the thigh area....yipeeeeee

I can't even remember what day I'm at but I've 185 to do tonight....Mrs FTB you're very wise at this early hour ...10 minutes,it's free and you can even do them in the shower/cubicle in work and not look like an idiot huffing and puffing beside a toned gal in the gym!!!

Here's to finishing this challenge...and my trousers are definitely looser around the thigh area....yipeeeeee

i know...it's too early for such positivity from me lol!

seems you've raced ahead to day 22....is that right? Have you been having your rest days? Did you start on the 1st Nov?

congrats on the skinnier thighs missus....:D

I'm considering doing lunges for the next one as I desperately need to slim my thighs so I can actually try on my dream wedding dress and my thighs/bum are too massive right now for it to go on :( might even do an arm challenge at the same time....want to avoid the loose skin bingo wings if I can for said strapless dress!

i much prefer doing it this way than like you say huffing and puffing in front of the gym bunnies....though I am still too fat to do them in my tiny shower cubicle haha!

Xxx

160 while watching made in Chelsea this morning

Lol I can't bring myself to watch that...well doe you :)

I'm watching Biggest Loser in a bid to try and get me going to the squats done lol x

Lol I can't bring myself to watch that...well doe you :) I'm watching Biggest Loser in a bid to try and get me going to the squats done lol x

Love the biggest loser. Have just watched the first few so far but there all there waiting for me :). It's not the same without Gillian. Still love bob tho x

Love the biggest loser. Have just watched the first few so far but there all there waiting for me :). It's not the same without Gillian. Still love bob tho x

Me too! I always record it and have a sesh of them back to back....it really is weird without Jillian....Bob makes me die! Anna K is rubbish...sorry but true....I couldn't even begin to imagine a workout with Jillian....I'd be broken and in tears within 30 seconds pleading to go home lol x

Me too! I always record it and have a sesh of them back to back....it really is weird without Jillian....Bob makes me die! Anna K is rubbish...sorry but true....I couldn't even begin to imagine a workout with Jillian....I'd be broken and in tears within 30 seconds pleading to go home lol x

Anna k is sooo rubbish, your right. I'm bad enough trying to do Gillian's DVDs. I love bob, his boyfriends one lucky man. What a body.
I would be with you on an arm challenge. I've only lost a stone and already have loose skin on my arms. Think it's going to be hardest to tone. I'm booked in for body pump tomorrow night x

Found the reason I felt so wiped out. Horrible TOTM that took me by surprise. Really should be sat on the sofa today. I'm going to do the squats as I think they might help - and like you say probably 10 mins at the most - but don't think I'm up to yoga. Really struggling with the dizziness and I know a cappuccino and a pastry would really take the edge off. I won't cave but I really want to. :sigh:

Anna k is sooo rubbish, your right. I'm bad enough trying to do Gillian's DVDs. I love bob, his boyfriends one lucky man. What a body.
I would be with you on an arm challenge. I've only lost a stone and already have loose skin on my arms. Think it's going to be hardest to tone. I'm booked in for body pump tomorrow night x

Anna has the personality of a tennis racket...yawn!

I would so do Bob in a heartbeat....despite not being his type...small minor issue...lol

Deffo thinking arm challenge for next month....but gotta keep bashing the hips/bum/thighs.....I will get into that dress!

isn't body pump cardio? Get you all motivated....fancy sending some this way? Xx

Anna has the personality of a tennis racket...yawn! I would so do Bob in a heartbeat....despite not being his type...small minor issue...lol Deffo thinking arm challenge for next month....but gotta keep bashing the hips/bum/thighs.....I will get into that dress! isn't body pump cardio? Get you all motivated....fancy sending some this way? Xx

Annas not tough enough. Hopefully shel just do one season. Bob is v gorgeous.
I defo need to target these arms. In my head I can hide loose skin everywhere else. I'm way too old to be revealing my mid riff or upper thighs but the arms are more difficult to hide.
Body pumps working out with weights. I like it cause there's no jumping around. When I say like I mean prefer haha. The lesser of the evils x

Annas not tough enough. Hopefully shel just do one season. Bob is v gorgeous.
I defo need to target these arms. In my head I can hide loose skin everywhere else. I'm way too old to be revealing my mid riff or upper thighs but the arms are more difficult to hide.
Body pumps working out with weights. I like it cause there's no jumping around. When I say like I mean prefer haha. The lesser of the evils x

Ahahaha no jumping...that would be me....what is with all that eh? I hate getting sweaty....wish I could do body pump at my gym now....but to scared to go in coz my old PT works there and he will nag at me for not going in etc.....yawn! Xx

Ahahaha no jumping...that would be me....what is with all that eh? I hate getting sweaty....wish I could do body pump at my gym now....but to scared to go in coz my old PT works there and he will nag at me for not going in etc.....yawn! Xx

No jumping and you can start with really low weights. Your old pt will think you've been two timing him with a new pt cause you've lost weight. Get yourself in there x

No jumping and you can start with really low weights. Your old pt will think you've been two timing him with a new pt cause you've lost weight. Get yourself in there x

No he won't...he knows full well where I have been and totally knows my hatred for exercise so no two timing!

Im his pet project in terms of getting me to like exercise...he's been trying for 10 years lol xx

WTF?Ive been doing too many squats,hahaha...never thought I'd say those words :).

Yes seems as if I skipped a few days and have gone from the 150's to the 180's-no wonder Um whacked but at least I'm doing them.!!

It seems the wider your stance the more these squats target your inner thighs,a narrower stance works on the front leg (see that's what too many squats do,I think I'm an expert!!). And just to throw another idea out there-squats work way better when you're holding weights.

Is there an exercise that specifically targets lower legs so that I can squash my fat calves into a pair of boots ( when I say exercise I'm obviously ignoring aerobic exercise:))

Back