30 Day Toning Exercise Challenge - Honk if You Were 100% Today

I'm on a train going up north. Do you think anyone would mind if I did my squats in the aisle. Perhaps I could get them to join in. I feel the need to take this to the nation - Get Britain Squatting!

hahaha I dare you!

I would love to get Britain squatting....how cool would that be??

Not cool lol x

Spoilsport!

Would be funny at the very least...and it means we could do them anywhere without being judged...M like in the supermarket lol x

Come on ladies....nearly there....Kardashian buns are in sight.....5 days to go...whoop whoop! Xx

225 done. As per usual at work. Nearly there girls. What's the next challenge ;) x

Check you in the zone!

This is a killer a this stage! Did them in the disabled toilet cubicle today as I'm not in my usual office and don't want peeps to think I'm any weirder down here in Bristol!

im going for the arm challenge.....and wait for it....lunges at the same time so I can keep on with chasing my kardashian buns...mostly coz I've noticed my thighs and bum slim down and they are my Achilles heel when it comes to the THE DRESS!
xx

Check you in the zone! This is a killer a this stage! Did them in the disabled toilet cubicle today as I'm not in my usual office and don't want peeps to think I'm any weirder down here in Bristol! im going for the arm challenge.....and wait for it....lunges at the same time so I can keep on with chasing my kardashian buns...mostly coz I've noticed my thighs and bum slim down and they are my Achilles heel when it comes to the THE DRESS! xx

Il join you on both challenges. In for a penny...

Il join you on both challenges. In for a penny...

oh wow...check us out....lets hope Xmas day is a rest day...or at least Boxing Day then lol xx

We can adjust the rest days :). Don't think the toilet on the plane would accommodate lunges. Even with your weight loss x

Lol I don't envisage aeroplane toilets are designed for much squatting....yes we'll have jiggle them around...no pun intended x

Back