31st July weightloss thread...

Wow Vicky sounds like one stressful week u r having - I'm sure it wont affect u though and good luck for weigh-in tomorrow.

Yep this going out thing is all very difficult now - but for very different reasons from before! I often wish people just wouldnt ask me coz I know I will need to eat bad stuff and I know I know there are healthy alternatives but I dont see the point in going out if I only get to eat the same thing as i would at home plus I have no willpower, its only routine that keeps me on the straight and narrow at home.

Anyway thats enough of a moan - its pretty good that a few of us are all getting towards goal together (even if I am further away not closer next week)!

Vicky 7lbs STS
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs -4lbs
Debzi 7lbs -1lb
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
CarefulCounter 5lbs
Chickydee - 10lbs - 2lbs off - 8lbs to go

ARGH!! STS..how bloody annoying!

How frustrating for you......maybe with any luck, it'll be a 3 pounder next week though! ;) Chin up!

Count me in!

Vicky 7lbs STS
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs -4lbs
Debzi 7lbs -1lb
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
CarefulCounter 5lbs
Diminishingreturns - 8lbs to go.

Very frustrating. Especially when i know i was 11,10 yday! Never mind. I burnt 250 cals yday so hoping that will get into my system then if i burn more in the next week that will lead to at least a few lb's off. You would think anyway.

Vicky 7lbs STS
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs -4lbs
Debzi 7lbs -1lb
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
CarefulCounter 5lbs
Iris 1lb

I'm basically trying to figure out this month what I can eat to roughly maintain my weight. The idea of over-eating and putting the weight back on is pretty scary, but I just want to find the balance if I can. A little loss would be nice, but I'll be happy if I manage to maintain.

Good luck all!

Had a very bad day today. Perhaps worst in 3 months I have been dieting. Picked my grandad up from hospital today after his emergency op, took him home and was treated to my nans jacket potatoes with cheese, bacon and onion followed by sausage roll AND a slice cream cake! This was on top of a slice of toast for breakfast, Go Ahead bar, soup, Snack a Jack crisps and WW chocolate brownie sundae.

Never mind. Today has been a bit upsetting and its the first time I've proper resulted to binging (typical... 3 pounds from target weight) so tomorrow is a new day! :eek:

Aww don't worry, it could've been a lot worse! these things are sent to try us and I'm sure it'll just make you more determined than ever to get to your goal weight!!

Than Nic! Back on track today feeling much more optimistic. Amazing what a good nights sleep can do. :D

right in the hope of actually meeting a target i have set a 2lb target. surley i can hit this!
Vicky 7lbs STS
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs -4lbs
Debzi 7lbs -1lb
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
CarefulCounter 5lbs
Iris 1lb
preet 2lbs

Good luck preet!!

Weighed in today and no great surprise......STS!! I really was expecting it to be honest (although a teeny weeny 1lb loss would've been nice!) as I've had a really heavy week and the previous 3 week losses were so good. Never mind, roll on next Sunday...........

Sure it will get back on the ball next week. I have set myself a goal n my Wii E-Active to burn 6000 cals in the next 30 days.
That hopefully should help me this month :) Me and BF looking to booka holiday next year soon as he knows when he can book into next years leave so i wanna be perfect look for a bikini, i have never dared in the past... My aim is to have this all off this year though int he next few months as i am going to up my target i think to 9stone rather then 10 stone however keep it to 10stone at the mo so my initial goal is met :)

Good plan Vicky! I'm also thinking of aiming a little lower but to be honest, with still a stone to go I think it's too early to make the decision as at this stage of the game your body can change dramatically over 14lbs. Can't wait to be in the 9's now (single figures!) I'm going to try really hard this week and hopefully next Sunday it'll happen! I'm not on my hols until next May now but it will be great to be a few stone lighter than when I went this May and I'd lost 3 and a half stone then! :)

Last time i went on holiday was last October to Portugal and i was prob about 2 stone heavier than i am now back then so going when i have fully lost it all would be great.
Looking to move out later this year but hopefully if we can get a pay monthly hol in tow then it wont be so hard to afford it :)

I think i may go for the 9 stone, i know your body is meant to drastically change however i dont think my belly will be gone at 10stone :( Never been in the 9stones either!

Ahhhhhhhhhh another sts, while I'm not surprised I am getting really really frustrated. I have only lost 2lbs in the past month which is pathetic - I was hoping to be close to 11 stone now but I havent even made it to 11 and a half. And now I know that I will be no where near my target when I go on holiday in a month. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.:cry:

Vicky 7lbs STS
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs -4lbs STS
Debzi 7lbs -1lb STS
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
CarefulCounter 5lbs
Iris 1lb
preet 2lbs

Ah Debzi, don't despair! At least you've not gained at all. And you've lost two pounds! I know you don't think that's much, but it's still closer to your goal, and look how far you've come.

Vicky 7lbs STS
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs -4lbs STS
Debzi 7lbs -1lb STS
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
CarefulCounter 5lbs
Diminishingreturns - 8lbs to go. -3lbs! Get in!
Iris 1lb
preet 2lbs

Ahh keep at it, you will get there, very annoying though i know!

STS grr!

Vicky 7lbs STS
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs -4lbs STS
Debzi 7lbs -1lb STS
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
CarefulCounter 5lbs STS
Diminishingreturns - 8lbs to go. -3lbs
Iris 1lb
preet 2lbs

Back