31st July weightloss thread...

vickydink

Determined!!
Hi everyone

No one had sorted one so thought i would get the thread started for us all...

This is 4 weeks as of the 3rd of July and will be the Friday before my friends Wedding reception i am going to.

I hope to lose 7lb's again. I would put more to get me to 10stone but i don't want to expect too much. My weighday is a Wednesday...

On your marks....get set, GO!

Hi Vicky, put me down for 7lbs too. I'm not hoprful as for the past month I have lost nothing lol but you never know :p

Vicky 7lbs
Serafyn 7lbs

Defo you never know!! I know its meant to slow down but it does get very ridicullous and frustrating, Good Luck! Quite a short challenge this but think its better to work to :)

I'm in! I'm gonna go for 10lbs this time I think - 14 was a bit too adventurous!
Should I count todays loss Vicky?

Vicky 7lbs
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs

Yeh you can do because the 3rd of July one had expired by today. Dooo it :)

Morning All -I will go for 7 lbs too, that would take me pretty close to 11 stone :)

Vicky 7lbs
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs
Debzi 7lbs

Oooh I'm in! Always liked the look of these tasks.

4 pounds to lose before 31st July.

Good luck to everyone :)

And you :)

I'm in. Never done one of these challenges before but think the extra bit of motivation could make all the difference! All the best everyone.

Vicky 7lbs
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs
Debzi 7lbs
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
CarefulCounter 5lbs

Ok then, I'll take my 4 lbs off - only 6 to go then! It will be a bloody miracle if I lose anything next week though as with all my birthday celebrations I have REALLY over indulged!!

Vicky 7lbs
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs -4lbs
Debzi 7lbs
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
CarefulCounter 5lbs

:)
I hope i lose this week...i seem to be ina bit of a pattern where i lose 3lb then sts the lose a lb...madness, why cat i lose 3lb EVERY week haha

I'm sure you will Vicky. Your weight loss has really sped up in the last few weeks!

Hopefully.
Not in best of moods at mo :(

BF went on motorbike trip to Spain an the friend that tagged along cleared off without telling him yesterday. Rhys is now out there alone making his way back to Calais to get ferry but staying at campsites along way and his phone has been nicked. I had no contact all day and night until about 9pm. I was a wreck!!

Soooo no exercis for me tonight, hope it doesnt bite me on the bum! Really missing him and what has annoyed me even more is Vodahone wont let me bar the phone to stop the theif using it so they have the use of a contract phone in Spain!

:)
I hope i lose this week...i seem to be ina bit of a pattern where i lose 3lb then sts the lose a lb...madness, why cat i lose 3lb EVERY week haha

Hehe, I'm mirroring you at the moment. 3 pounds last week (substituting normal lunch for soups) and 1 this week. 3 more to lose so may do the soup diet again for 1 more week in the hope I may lose a little more. The end is in sight! :D

Hey everyone a 1 lb loss for me this week - unfortunately I seem to have hit a bit of a plateau ahhhhhhhhhh.

Also I will definately put on this week as I am going out for dinner twice and out for lunch three times(I always have whatever I like when I go out - can't see the point otherwise, but why oh why did all these things fall in the same week!) and I'm on a course most of the week so can't do any walking :sigh:

Vicky 7lbs
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs -4lbs
Debzi 7lbs -1lb
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
CarefulCounter 5lbs

BF went on motorbike trip to Spain an the friend that tagged along cleared off without telling him yesterday. Rhys is now out there alone making his way back to Calais to get ferry but staying at campsites along way and his phone has been nicked. I had no contact all day and night until about 9pm. I was a wreck!!

OMG Vicky, thats so not funny! Friends eh......who'd have them! When are you expecting your bf home then? I'll bet you'll be glad to see him won't you. My brother does the bike thing too and every year goes to the TT's
Hey everyone a 1 lb loss for me this week - unfortunately I seem to have hit a bit of a plateau ahhhhhhhhhh.

Also I will definately put on this week as I am going out for dinner twice and out for lunch three times(I always have whatever I like when I go out - can't see the point otherwise, but why oh why did all these things fall in the same week!) and I'm on a course most of the week so can't do any walking

Hey Debzi, you're doing great! Not far to go now eh! I know exactly what you mean with the going out thing. It's been my birthday and I've been out for the last 3 days :( Trouble is it's not just the food it's the alcohol that goes with it!!!! I think my 4lb loss this week will probably turn into a 2lb gain next week! Hey ho........................................

Aww if we stick to it from now im sure losses will be ok next time.
My bf im hopig he will be home tomorrow, hard to say with him not having a phone.

All hell has broke loose today. His friend is slagging him off on his facebook wall but TRUST me i have given as good back! ha!!
Thing is he does not udnerstand my BF does not know how to lie and is very sensible. He is saying allt his stuff thent he next minute seems to be contraditing himself, he is such a kid. Im so stressed its 2pm and i have not even eaten yet!!!

I'm gonna go for 10 pounds this month, already lost 2 so hopefully can lose 8 in 3 and a half weeks xx

Vicky 7lbs
Serafyn 7lbs
Nic68 10lbs -4lbs
Debzi 7lbs -1lb
Dramatic_Star 4lbs
CarefulCounter 5lbs
Chickydee - 10lbs - 2lbs off - 8lbs to go

Sure you can, just stick at it :)

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow Vicky - it would be small compensation for the crappy week you've had so far hon! ;)

Back