3rd July mini challenge!!

HURRAH! Only 3lbs left now to meet the challenge! Keep going everyone, we can do this!

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs
Serafyn 14lbs
Nic68 14lbs - STS, -3lbs, -3lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Vickydink 7lbs -1, STS, -3lbs
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
chickydee 14lbs - 5lbs - 9 to go!!
diminishingreturns 14lbs, -5lbs, STS (sigh), -6lbs!!!
Rachel L 5lbs

GAH! Everyone is doing so well except me!!

it's weigh day today though, fingers crossed. well done everyone, you're all doing so fab!!

xx

Welcome to our challenge Rachel L and good luck!!

sorry rachel, i meant to welcome you as well. am a bit wrapped up in my own struggle atm! you've done fabulously well! so near goal...BRILLIANT!

how long has it taken you honey? have you done it all through calorie counting?? it's great!

welcome on board and good luck!!

x

Hi Rhuba and Nic68. I managed to lose just over three stone last year through calorie counting. I did get down to 10St 13lbs but have put four back on. I've had a lot of stress the last couple of months and have come off the diet big time. I'm back on now and am looking to shift the last bit. Just finding it very hard to leave the 11St point behind :sigh:

Dani doot 7lbs, - 2lbs, STS :(
Serafyn 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs
Vodevil 14lbs
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

I got a sttrrraaaaange feeling im not gna lose this week...even tho i have stuck to my cals...sweat my ass off on my wii fit the other night too and i have started dancing while i get dressed in the mornings haha

Just a pound for me this week, can't really seem to have 2 good weeks in a row at the moment - not sure what thats about!

Serafyn 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs
rhuba 5lbs __________
FGS 14lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

Hi Rhuba and Nic68. I managed to lose just over three stone last year through calorie counting. I did get down to 10St 13lbs but have put four back on. I've had a lot of stress the last couple of months and have come off the diet big time. I'm back on now and am looking to shift the last bit. Just finding it very hard to leave the 11St point behind

Ah the dreaded 11's Rachel!! Vicky and I know just what you mean.....look at some of our older posts on the 3rd July mini challenge!!!

er........

......don't quite know how i've managed this, but i stepped on the scales last night absolutely praying for a 2lb loss, which would take me into the 10s and i've, um somehow managed to lose 6lbs!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :D :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WTF?????!!!!

i guess 2lb of it was TOTM from last week, fair enough. but that means i have lost 4lb this week? eh? i'm still trying to work out whether or not it can possibly be right??

i know i've STS for, like, forever, but can it really work like this? suddenly have a massive loss.

i'll have a mini celebration :clap::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss: :talk017:

and then we'll see what the scales say next week :rolleyes:

am in shock.

Serafyn 14lbs
Debzi 8lbs -1lb -3lbs -1lb
Vodevil 14lbs
Preet 5lbs -1 -3lbs
rhuba 5lbs -6lbs
FGS 14lbs
Rachel L 5lbs

WAAAAAAAAAAAH!

:eek: OMG :eek: well done!!! i bet your well happy!!! congratulations!!! if i can lose half the amount u have on my next weigh in i'll be happy!! lol! good job!

Bloody hell Rhuba!! That is AMAZING!! You must be so chuffed! Looking at the stats the same thing happened to diminishingreturns.It just goes to show perseverence is the key - you're so near to goal now too. Well done you!

thanks darling and nic, i am near goal! eeeeeeeee!

i may have to re-think it though, i suppose when you set a goal you never know how you feel once you get there. i reckon a few extra pounds and i would still look fine. maybe 10st4??

am not going to stress about it though. i might try and spend a couple of months maintaining before taking it any lower. it's weird thinking about upping my cals again. i almost don't want to - i've just got used to it, and i think i might find it pretty hard to go up. will have to do it gradually.

wow i didnt realise you were so close to goal!! its weird - i cant really ever picture being at goal - being 100% happy with my weight. it seems unreachable. yet you are so close so it can be done!! will you still be using this forum for maintenance? or will you move to the maintenance one?
congratualtions again!

i'm gona stay here i think :)

i feel pretty settled in calorie counting - you're all lovely :) i'll be cc-ing for a good while yet i think. need to get used to how much my body needs on a daily basis etc. we'll all still need advice & motivation, so i'll be sticking around!!

cool :)

i guess the aim then is to be able to maintain without consciously counting calories - just getting a feel for what your body needs and doesnt, and compensating the next day if you go slightly over. i cant ever imagine 'letting myself loose' on food again - i think il always have to count calories if im not to gain weight when i maintain!

You certainly are! Well done!!!

I so cant wait to hit goal...its weigh in fo me tomorrow again, dredding it :( I CANNOT stop havin sneaky peaks at the scales and this morning did not look too good :(

Back