Step 1 Sole Source 4 month's, 4 stone, day 1, Bring it on :)

Wow that's a super loss hun! Well done, and I'm really glad you've found your motivation again

How you been doing so far Chrissy?

Day 1 back on track was a success :D Well sort of... I hid in my bedrom on a carb detox from 4ppm till bedtime! LOL! My OH just brought me my shakes and drink's whenever I asked for them (my very own butler) So I've done it, after 2 weeks of being pretty naughty I've finally completed day 1, now for day two :) Hope you're all doing well guys, and thanks for all your lovely comments xx

Well done hun that's super! And hopefully day 2 will slip by easily for you

Keep going sweetie! Look how far you've already come, get through these next couple of days and it'll be plain sailing again!! X

Thanks guys :) I'm relying heavily on being back at work to help me through it, Only issue being that my last job I worked 14hr shifts, this is school hours, so I finish at 3:30 and have the rest of the day to obsess over food... needless to say I'll be on here a lot to try and see me through xx

Well done Chrissy! It'll take a while to adjust your routine but at least your body clock will match your eating. I'm here all the time for a chat, as I'm avoiding all social stuff like the plague at the moment! Boring, but worth it in the short term to get to goal.

I'm the same, Lol, I have so much housework to do but I really can't be bothered *sigh* It won't do itself I suppose xx

Maybe save housework as a substitute for food?! So when you're craving at home do that instead??

I've almost finished now lol, but that's not a bad idea, think after our walk I'll be going through all our clothes and chucking all the stuff that doesn't fit anymore, that'll be time consuming so that's good :p xx

I love love love getting rid of clothes that don't fit! I'm resisting at the moment, as I know it'll be about half a stone more before I'm in the next size down.. But I'll be straight onto it then!

How did you do today Chrissy? On your way to another massive loss?!

Been 100% all day long, just back from the out of hrs doctors, I have tonsillitis, I don't care though, I'm still ssing!xx

Good for you! Don't make yourself ill, but if you feel good sticking at it, you definitely should :)

Well it's either that, or come of it, choke down food I don't want to eat and it'd hurt to eat, I'm just going to plough through, If I feel really bad I'll have some chicken or something xx

Yeah probably a good thing to be on liquids actually! Gives you an unexpected motivator!

Hope you're not feeling too awful.

When I'm poorly the past thing I want to do is eat anyway so ss fits in well lol

Hope your tonsillitis goes soon and you don't feel too awful!

Still really ill, throat is swollen & sore, had to go onto food because the shakes were making me sick :( xx

Oh hun you been to your doctor???

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Well done for doing so well on the diet. Hope you feel better soon, sounds awful! Yeah eat whatever you need to get better. It's more important to be well.

Back