4 Week Challenge!! Join Me, Help Me!!

Blondee

Would love a cream bun!!
I'm off on my holidays week commencing 19th September and I would like to set myself a challenge just for FOUR WEEKS... Is anyone else free or willing to join??

Crack down starts next Monday so I then have four weeks starting from then!! :)

Week One: 22nd Aug
Week Two: 29th Aug
Week Three: 5th Sept
Week Four: 12th Sept

If anyone has any ideas for cutting out stuff week by week then let me know!! I.e. No carbs in week one, no alcohol in week two etc etc.

I'm aiming to lose 1.5lb a week so regardless of your weigh in days this is the aim for the next four weeks and next for weigh ins!! XXX :D

Hi Blondee!
Your chanllenge works for me- I am a teacher and would love to be half a stone lighter by the time I start back at work in September.
I only joined slimming world a week ago and lost the 1.5 in my first week. I know thats not a massive first week loss but did have a few weak moments.
This week however I have been on plan totally, so fingers crossed for a good loss.
Bex xx

Hi Blondee,
I go on holiday on 19th September so I'm with you. :character00255:

I WI on a Thursday night but can happily report back any day you like. I'd love to shift 7lbs in that time.

The first week I'm going to cut out Diet Coke. I drink far too much of it and it'll probably save me a fortune too.

I do Red days at the moment but may well change this depending on tonights WI result.

Let me know what you're planning.

May I join please - I am on a girls pamper weekend end of Sept and I'd like to have lost as much as poss by then - they are mostly slimmer than me lol xx

Have just tried to plan and get a head of my self to make this as 'easy' as possible. Have just used up lots of veg and made soup and put it in the freezer so I have lunches ready for the rest of the week. Have cut up some more veg and put into bags in freezer so they are quickly ready to go when I need them.
A tip I got from here was to put a fruit bowl in the living room or where ever you tend to sit for the longest so have done this today and have so far eaten a banana, apple and orange when usually would have done but they were there in front of me.
Good luck everyone.

I'm going to a wedding in Liverpool on 16th then flying to Turkey on 19th.

I've not seen the bride and half of the congregation for 7 years and although I've been a lot bigger than I am now, I'm still a lot bigger than I was when I saw them last. Meh.

Also, I'm not uber-excited about the whole bikini thing in Turkey either.

probably not to everyones taste but I going to a Haven park in west Sussex.
My son works there so time with him will be good. thats 5 days the rest of the holiday i spending with my patner, he lives north west london so we dont get to spend lots of timw together so this 10 days will be soooo good.xx

sounds good to me Hope!! a break away anywhere is great to recharge :D we're going to Majorca for a week we've chosen a resort which is well away from the loutish magaluf/palma nova there is lots of places to walk in the mountains which will be good :D

I'll join too if that's ok, I have no holiday but also no motivation so a four week challenge would be fab. Would love to lose 8 lbs as this takes me to my next target which is 2 stone :)

I have 5 1/2 weeks to go started mine Monday! Hoping to loose about the same! Going on my honeymoon to kenya, I have lost alot of weight by dieting but hoping to get back to my wedding weight!

Im training 5 times a week too for that extra push - Good Luck, here are my stats!

SW: 137
GW1: 135.5
GW2: 134
GW3: 132.5
GW4: 131
GW5: 129.5
(Sept 26th )GW6: 128

Blimey... I didnt have no interest yesterday after posting it but welcome!!! :D

I'm glad someone else has a four week goal too or just wants to improve over the next month, thats great support!! :)

You're all going to some fab places!! I havent even booked mine yet haha!! My partner and me both have two weeks off and as holidays have risen so much this year we are hoping to get a last minute cheapy deal to the sun :)

I had my weigh in last night (Lost a pound woohoo!) so start back on it again today and see where we'll be this time next week. I'm a slow loser so anything helps really :) xxx

Count me in on this one - I would love to lose 7 lbs before then, even better if it was 8 1/2 as that would take me to 3 1/2 stone loss, but I will definitely aim for the 1 1/2 per week until then and will be made up if I manage that, anything more than that I will look on as a bonus.

Sadly I am going nowhere exotic but on Sept 20th I go in for surgery to repair a hernia, so it would be great to have a bit less blubber for them to have to get through!

I think I will try not to go over 10 syns a day during this period - normally I have my 15 and really struggle with less than that, but I will try.

Come on everyone, we can do it!

Last edited:
Kat you've done so well!! Sorry to hear about your hernia op but I suppose its best fixed!! :)

1.5 I said because its achievable for me and I would assume most on slimming world but feel free to add or lose more!!

I'll stick to your aim too and not go over 10 syns a day... I sometimes struggle to use all mine?! I dont have a very sweet tooth and can live without biscuits, cakes and stuff like that!! I just love food lol :) So my syns are usually spent on sauces, dips and things like that!!

Think 4 weeks is an appropriate time length to be strict for though ;) xxx

I would need an intervention before I even considered it :p

Hahaha :) I cant stand the stuff!! I sometimes really fancy a vodka and coke when I'm out but I have no idea why because I dont like it!! I only drink squash at home... And wine outside of home usually ;) ;) ;) xxx

Blimey... I didnt have no interest yesterday after posting it but welcome!!! :D

I'm glad someone else has a four week goal too or just wants to improve over the next month, thats great support!! :)

You're all going to some fab places!! I havent even booked mine yet haha!! My partner and me both have two weeks off and as holidays have risen so much this year we are hoping to get a last minute cheapy deal to the sun :)

I had my weigh in last night (Lost a pound woohoo!) so start back on it again today and see where we'll be this time next week. I'm a slow loser so anything helps really :) xxx

One Pound off is a great start to your challenge Blondee. Well done. My weigh in not until Tuesday so still away to go for me!

Back