4 Years at goal!!

KD

Gone fishing
Well today is my 4 year anniversary at goal! Yay
Cheergirls.gif

In that time, I've kept +4/-4lbs throughout the years :cool:

After 30+ years of yoyo dieting (started when I was 17) I've eventually learnt how to live like a slim person

Happy me!! :D

Tips from Me :D

Awww, fanks Cat :)

So happy...so very happy. In fact, I might even spam the boards with it :D

awwww well done hun!! You look fantatsic!!!

Love katie xxx

AWESOME... Truly inspirational

What a fab story! I'm 3 weeks in and am finding SS ok, really enjoying the steady weight loss and the new levels of energy, but am a little worried about when I reach goal, maintaining and staying slim for thr rest of my life.... you have inspired me that it CAN be done Thanks soooo much :family2:

CONGRATULATIONS KD!!!!! What an amazing example you are to us all. Here's to the next four!!

Well done

Carol x

Wow! Well done KD!! What a fantastic inspirational person you are to all of us who are currently on our weight loss journeys and also to those new to maintaining!

Congratulations on your Continued Maintenance
4 Years Birthday
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
:bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove:
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:
:snoopyhouse:

Needed a rest after all that partying​

well done KD thats a great achievement. i suppose you now think and act upon any slight weight gain to get the lbs shifted. i have maintained for 12mths (+5 -5lb) so hopefully i too can think of myself as a normal sized person at long last.

Congratulations to you, what a truly inspirational person you are! There's hope for us all yet! xxx

What a fab story! I'm 3 weeks in and am finding SS ok, really enjoying the steady weight loss and the new levels of energy, but am a little worried about when I reach goal, maintaining and staying slim for thr rest of my life.... you have inspired me that it CAN be done Thanks soooo much :family2:

Exactly what DD said, the losing is relatively easy (yeh right) it's the keeping it off that's scary! xxxxx

Very many thanks everyone :cool:

This is such an important landmark for me...more special that Christmas or Birthday!

5 years ago, before I started the diet, this was just something I dreamed about, along with winning millions on the lottery :D It wasn't something I truly believed would ever happen.

My biggest goal now is to get to the 5 year mark, because they say that 5 years at goal means you are unlikely to ever put the weight back on.

Roll on next year :clap:

suppose you now think and act upon any slight weight gain to get the lbs shifted.
Yeah, though I don't really have any overeating days...well, very rarely and if it happens (as life does), I just seem to automatically compensate the next day without thinking about it. It's taken time to get to that point, but I don't really proactively reduce.

I did at the beginning though. Never dieting, just being a bit more conscious of what I was eating if more was eaten the day before.

i have maintained for 12mths (+5 -5lb) so hopefully i too can think of myself as a normal sized person at long last.
Excellent! Well done :clap:

:wow: that is fantastic!!!!!!!

Fantastic KD. Well done you. It's always good to have life goals and to have the 5 year mark for next year is a great idea.

Are you doing something nice to celebrate today? xxx

Back