**5 or more stone to lose gang**

Cheekychops - 6/7 stone
LucyLou - 5 stone
Jackietrew - 5 1/2 stone
Deejay - 14 stone altogether (eek! But lost almost 6 so far..)

ooo im excited to see who i get buddied with! xxxx

This is who has signed up so far and these are your buddies. So, keep an eye on each other, although we're still 1 team. :) If anyone else wants to join just add your name.

Goolian - 5st 9lbs
Becky85 - 5st 7lbs

Lucylou - 5st 7lbs
So much to lose! - 5st 7lbs

jackietrew - 5st
Leah k - 5st

rachel31w3k - 5st
samsmummy - 5-6 st

Shazzabiscuit - 6st
jobee - 6st 7lbs
jillst - 6st

LLVirgin - 6st
cheekychops - 6-7st

Elena - 7-8st
Wendy anne 69 - 7st
carajady - 7st

Camille - 8st
Lu-c - 8st

blondee - 8st 7lbs
Deejay - 8st 7lbs

emma 237 - 9st

lillypop - 9st 7lbs

sunnysmile - 10st
xkimmiex - 11st

doubledumplings - 14st
nightnight - 16st
Samm - 15st

thanks for that cheekychops! really good idea about buddying up im sure it will help loads! good luck everyone xxxx

Hiya, thanks cheekychops for the pairings, I am so excited about having buddies to talk to about this on the way down the scales! Yay, thanks again, starting wed morn, going to CDC tomorrow! x

Hi Wendy & Elena thanks for being my buddys Goodness knows why i started this this week as it is half term here and the 3 monsters will be here all day scoffing:sigh: still I have decided to do this so thats what i am going to do!
Am aiming to start gradually as this week i need to cut out one meal for one CD packet

Hey so its me and so much too loose!! Where are ya girl?? Are ya fading away that much that I cant see you anymore?? :character00115:

Hi rose marie, guess we have been paired up to look after each other! Thought i'd tell you a little about my self-I'm 32, and have got 3 children, im 5ft 8 and now weigh 15.12. I joined Slimming World in October weighing 17.12, i have lost 2 stone, but I'm getting married in October and bought the most beautiful dress in January off the sale rack in my local bridal shop. Sooo panic stations its about 2 or 3 sizes too small! Started CD today. Have been told by my CDC to have 4 sachets a day. So far I have had 3 and have drank 3L of water.. Wish me luck. Let me know if I can help you out in any way- Im in this for the long haul xxx

sunnysmile - 10st
xkimmiex - 11st

Yaaaaaaaay! What a fab idea. Kimmie!! Looks like you're stuck with me :D

How's it going Jackie? Had a good day hun? xx

I've had a good day. OH took me for a treat to The Range (homeware/craft shop type thing) for losing some weight. I love it there! Anyhoo, we bought a new chest of drawers for the bedroom (which he is currently assembling for me, bless :D ) I've got a good 'un!

When we got back, I made him a lavish version of bangers and mash (posh sausages from our butcher and creamy mash, with home-grown new onions and mushrooms) and bizarrely I really enjoyed cooking it although I didn't have any or feel like I wanted any (I think I was in a smug mode, knowing that normally I'd wolf it down but that I could actually control whether I wanted any - weird feeling!)

Then I proceeded to raid my wardrobe -- chucked everything into three piles (what fits now, what I don't want/practically rags and what I want to keep but can't fit into -- everything from a size 14 to a size 22!!). Hopefully, if I can keep up with this diet I shouldn't be too stuck for clothes as I slim down!

Wardrobe is looking pretty sparse now but at least I know what's in there actually fits and I don't have to pour myself into them in a fit of rebellion, virtually cutting off my blood supply :sign0007:. I tried on a pair of jeans I bought a couple of years ago and 'forgot about' (i.e. I outgrew them). They did up (with much huffing and puffing and lying on the bed), and blimey, I didn't have so much a muffin top as an atomic bomb explosion over the top of the waistband :ashamed0005: So that's my new goal, to get into those comfortably by mid July!

I think, judging by the labels, I'm a size 24 verging on a 22 (depending on where they come from). Size 22s from Next fit me ok, but virtually everything else is a 24.

How's everyone else in the gang doing today? :gen126: xxxxx

hey sunny, thats such a good thing what you did with your wardrobe! im moving house end of august so im literally going to throw all my clothes away when packing and then when i move in buy all size 10 clothes, am size 14 now so hopefully will get down by then! does anyone know how much weight you have to lose to drop a dress size? today has been better thanks, havn't been hungry but so almost ate something but everyone on here is great and made me not do it lol. you doing good?/ xxxx

Hi all i hope im not to late to join in. i re-startd cd ss today i have about 8st to lose:(
i would like to have 4st off by end of aug ( bit of task!)

so if its ok id like to join in the group!:D

I started today too!

Hi I started today too!, Is it even possible to loose 4 stone by August?? I hope so! I have drank my daily requirements of water etc etc, but I have got to admit I'm starving! Does this feeling get better? Have had a couple of moments when I have felt a bit sick and a bit week, is this normal too?:sigh:

Hello Doubledumplings and Nightnight :)

Just wanted to introduce myself to my new buddies: I am 33, getting married in Jan 09, 5'8", started ss almost 3wks ago at 27st 4lbs. So far I have lost 19lbs and have my next WI on Wednesday, I want to average at least 4lbs a week but the more the better.

I have just bought a Nintendo Wii and am trying to do at least 30mins every other day to help get my fitness levels up (I am sooo unfit!), can't get the wii fit yet as you have to be 23st (ish) or under to use it.

Well, got to pop to the powder room for the 120th time today (on my 5th litre of water so far today)! I look forward to hearing how you guys are getting on.

Good luck to you both and everyone else in the gang.

Cheers Sam

hiya ive done cd before and ive found the weight comes off quicker when u drink more water im drinkin between 5-6 litres a day, if u stick to it tho u should be able to do it!

Goolian - 5st 9lbs
Becky85 - 5st 7lbs

Lucylou - 5st 7lbs
So much to lose! - 5st 7lbs

jackietrew - 5st
Leah k - 5st

rachel31w3k - 5st
samsmummy - 5-6 st

Shazzabiscuit - 6st
jobee - 6st 7lbs
jillst - 6st

LLVirgin - 6st