5+ stones to lose team

Hi can I join you. I've lost 12 lb since starting SW early Feb and now weigh 16st 1lb. Hopefully heading for 10 stone something but will set target nearer the time
Tend to stick to EE days with a couple of green days when feeling extra hungry.
I weigh in at class on a Tuesday

1.5 off yesterday? 2st 6.5lbs in total! I will get my 2.5 st next week!!

Room for another one?!
I've got another 6 or so stone to lose but it's coming off slowly :)
I stick to EE & weigh in on a Saturday, be great to chat to others with the same goals of losing a fair chunk of ourselves!

good afternoon all. had a crap weekend.. no electricity so had to stay at my ex's food wise i could have been better but at least no gain this morning... gonna walk to collect my daughter from school and then tomorrow a long walk on the beach...
food today a stew.. its freezing here.. and i'm having free soup now for lunch...
hope u all have a great day xx

lost 0.5lbs last week and 4lbs this week - got my 3 stone award tonight and SotM for Feb - wohoo :)

Missed 2 weeks and lost the plot and put on 5lbs :( happy to say I've 3lbs of that off again this week. Hopefully more this coming week

Hi everyone can I join in :) iv been doing SW for 2 weeks now lost 7 in week one and getting weighed on Saturday this week! I want to lose 5 stone and iv already lost 1st 12lbs since jan. iv done SW before and loved it so I'm getting back into the swing of making all these free food recipes that are well yummy! :) xxx

Can I join thread. I've 5 stone to loose, I'm down 1/2 stone in 2 weeks.
Following 100% EE but need to loose this for my son to be a fit mummy and I think I'll wobble at around 3 weeks so need the support please :)
Weigh in on Tuesday's

After 17 weeks I'm now over half way to 5 stone by losing 3.5lbs this week and I'm now 2st 10 lighter!!

2lb off this week, happy with that as I expected less or sts as I've really upped the body magic :)

Ktc how does exercise mean you'd STs or gain is this common? Is it just short term then it helps with bigger losses later on? :)

It's common for weight to increase slightly when you start a new exercise regime, this explains better than I can!

http://www.dailyspark.com/blog.asp?post=why_the_scale_goes_up_when_you_start_a_new_workout_plan

That's why I anticipated a "bad" week. To me though getting back to my old fitness is as important as the weight loss and toning so I don't end up with lots of loose skin is a good motivation too!!

No problem :) It's always best to know so you aren't disheartened. I was prepared for worse to be honest! Next week will probably be the same but after that the weight loss should be better.

I aim for 1-2lb a week, slow & steady!

Lost 3.5lbs this week and really have no clue how I did it as I deserved a gain! I got my 1.5 stone award though so can't complain!

Back