5+ stones to lose team

Nearly 3stone into my WeightLoss! Just 1/2 a lb to go!

Nearly 3stone into my WeightLoss! Just 1/2 a lb to go!

That's amazing! I'm nearly 2 stone down, I only have another 4lb to go. Still a long way to go though!

2.5 offthis week - only 1.5 to stone award

My WI tonight and in terrified! I feel like Ive put on even though I've been 100% on plan apart from 1 night out on Saturday! And I did plenty of body magic dancing!

Despite being soooo convinced I'd put on, I lost 1lb and got my 3 stone! Yaaaaay!

Thanks!

3 stone is my initial big target, do you feel much different for 3 stone gone? I'm 1stone 3lb down And I'm not starting to feel Any slimmer really. Feel better but not really much slimmer

Tbh I've come home from uni and loads of people have been like 'OMG look at you' which is obviously really nice, but in myself I don't feel different, I set my target at 3st before graduation, which is July, so I've hit it early, so I'd obviously like to get more off by then!

WTG Hollie x

Tbh I've come home from uni and loads of people have been like 'OMG look at you' which is obviously really nice, but in myself I don't feel different, I set my target at 3st before graduation, which is July, so I've hit it early, so I'd obviously like to get more off by then!

That's amazing. Well done

Lost 4lb tonight and got my 3 1/2 stone award - wohoo :)

1 more for me! 3st 1.5lb in total!

Back