5 things you're looking forward to when hitting target??

Not presuming that people are talking about me and my arse when they're talking quietly! ...LOL I SO KNOW THAT FEELING.

bumping as reading this has made me determined to reach my Xmas goal and hope it will others too :)

1) buying clothes becuase I REALLY like them
2) Not having to wear tummy control pants when I go out (well infact I wear them a lot!)
3) To feel sex and attractive to OH
4) To be able to run without getting out of breath!
5) To feel happy being me!
xxx

1) Being able to shop in Primark
2) Being able to shop anywhere!
3) Being able to buy normal knee high boots
4) Not worrying about having my photo taken
5) Being able to nick my hubby's t-shirts because I can.

Great thread!!

Mine are:

1. to have some fantastic sex (due to an increase in confidence and also because the size of me and hubby at the mo mean the number of positions available are limited)
2. To try for a baby
3. To be able to go in any shop and not able to go into Evans!!
4. To feel healthy
5. To not feel like I am the odd one out, the fat one, the unattractive one!

1. To wear hotpants
2. T o walk past all the spice boys that ignore me cause i'm over weight and think ha don't think soooo
3. Wearing a bikini and feeling proud of my body
4.hearing my mum say yeah your not chunky anymore.

All v superficial i know but hey we all have our reasons lol

I've already done this..but here's five more...

Running without my bottom hitting the base of my spine!

Suspecting that everyone i come into contact with finds me deeply attractive!

Not fearing that people are saying "It's a shame because she's got a pretty face!"

mmmm.....

Going to the doctors and standing on the scales with pride.

Being flexible again!!! Flexi-sex. remember that???

I've already done this..but here's five more...

Running without my bottom hitting the base of my spine!

Suspecting that everyone i come into contact with finds me deeply attractive!

Not fearing that people are saying "It's a shame because she's got a pretty face!"

mmmm.....

hahaha the pretty face thing just made me spit out my coffee :8855: hehe i know were your coming from lol, it's such a stupid thing to say really aint it "oh you'sd be attractive if you were thin" mmm " well you'd be attractive if you weren such a ***** " hahaha

Tee hee!

1. Be excited to see the photos from the night before rather than cringe at the thought.

2. My facial features looking normal size rather than my eyes looking like raisens cos iv a chubby face.

3.Being able to wear a skirt and top out rather than a dress to hide the muffin top!

4.Buying a new pair of jeans cos i want them not because i need them due to the fact my chubby thighs have rubbed together so much they'v caused a hole!

5. to visually fit in with my friends, and not be the fat friend!

:)

Oh I can't wait to wear Knee Hight Boots

Last edited:
1. Getting out my box of skinny clothes I kept from the days when I was slimmer. I have some lovely stuff in that box

2. Being fitter and having more energy for sporty type activities with my son.

3. Not feeling so self conscious

4. Feeling healthier in general

5. Being a mum my son will be proud of when he is older, not one he is embarrased of because I am overweight.

1 Being able to wear skrts again ( i know i could now but its just not comfortable)
2 My mum not pointing people pout in the street going "Look they have a weight problem too, your not the ony one you know". Undoubtedly once im at target shell start making anorexic comments and asking if im eating enough.
3 Knee high boots
4 Knickers that dont look like parachutes
5 Being able to eat fatrening food on occasion in public without feeling like everyones staring at "the fat bird making a pig of herself"

1. Getting into all my thin clothes
  2. Giving all my fat clothes to charity shops as not keeping them again, just in case.
  3. Knowing I will always fit into size 10/12
  4. Not worrying if my bum looks big in anything
  5. Feeling great and confident and knowing I can keep it that way, forever!

i'm going to add to this, because although i'm at target, it takes a while to ajust, and although iv been at target for a few weeks now, because of YSOTY and my driving test and now back at college, iv not really had much time to take a step back and really feel it, and feel the change.

so

1. stop going into shops and thinking i'l still fit into a 14 and actually pick up 10's. i suppose thats my disorted view that a 12 - 14 is the only beautifully curvy and still healhy size? i think deep down theres still a bit of me that doesnt wanna be skinny, cause i'v never been it, curvey is all i know.. and getting into my first size 12 was the best bit of my entire weight loss journey.

2. To learn how not to be self councious when eating around others.

3. Find my confidence again.

4. completly re-define my relationship with food. It does not conrtol me and i do not need it to feel better. Even if i'm convinced it does.

5. To start again. A whole new me. I'm not the fat girl anymore.

My Vivien of Holloway dresses fitting me properly again.
My other half fancying me again(although maybe thats nothing to do with weight and we've been together 'too' longand I should learn to live with it.)
Just having one chin.
Not looking like a ball balancing on two knitting needles when I wear skinny jeans.
Running easier.

I'd like to gain enough confidence to win the X Factor.

Then I'm going to marry Russell Brand.

People will love us, when we appear in Hello magazine.

Imagine how much thinner I'll get, when I beat my newly aquired cocaine addiction, by having a stay at The Priory.

Finally, Russell and I will settle down and adopt children from all over the World (one of each colour).

Those are the five things I want.

1.To try for another baby (broke my pelvis last time at 18st)

2.to look good in any old clothes

3.Not being the fattest mum at the school gate.

4.more confidence

5.Being happy.

Back