5 wk challenge starting w/c 19th Dec 2009

x Alex x

Silver Member
I'm giving myself a challenge to not put on over xmas and then get straight back on track and to my mini target for the 15th Jan (friends wedding) so that's 4 weeks today (well yesterday).

feel free to join me.

Alex
1) To be good (except xmas day) and try not to put on over xmas
2) To be in the 11's for 15th Jan 2010 (wedding)

If anyone is reading this I've made a mistake in the title of the thread and i dont know how to change it, my challenge is 4 weeks not 5

Hi there Precious,
feel free to join me, any targets in mind?

Hi alex! Hope you're well. It's a shame cal counting didn't work for you but it seems like slim fast is so well done! I'd like to join you too if that's okay, and this may be adventurous over the holidays but i'd liketo lose 8lb in 4 weeks ↲And precious - how's it going for you!

Hiya Alex,Hows it going? Im aiming to lose about 8lbs more would be nice but ill stick to this for now? Hows ur weight loss journey going? Hope your well.

Hiya SA89 - good to see you on here too.. how are you? hope its all good. As for me my weight loss journey is just at a standstill dont seem to be losing much scales seem like they are "sticking" and dont want to budge.. finding it difficult not helping when everyones out and about having all this yummy food. Going to start back in january and just enjoy this xmas week and next week. How are you coping? And Alex? Im seriously having one of those weeks hope it gests better.

Good luck as always,

Precious

Hi precious! I'm good thanks :). Well I'm good other than my weight loss journey lol. Like you it's also at a bit of a standstill. I'm struggling too tbh!

I just wanted to say to the both of you, it seems we all seem to struggle sticking at it! So let us motivate one another and stay on track! Together we will all do this :) There's no lying that it may be a long and difficult journey, but only then are the rewards even greater right?! We can do this guys! Just stay positive and remember your goals! I feel like a hypocrite saying this at the moment but I hope my actions will follow too! Let's focus our minds on saying we WILL lose the weight rather than oh maybe...

Good luck guys!! Stay motivated and on track whenever you get back at it! And remember I'm always here to help should you ever need a shoulder :)

xxx

hiya,
I've just had chocolate trifle for breakfast lol oh dear, but it was only 200 cals so hopefully I'll be ok. had a sneaky look at the scales, have put on half since saturday, so really need to be good for the rest of today and tomorrow so that I can afford to eat what I want on fri.

How are you 2 coping?

Hey Alex - your not doing too bad well done. As for me i tend to put on weight on quickly been out a few times this week so according to my scales have put on about 1.5lbs but will be getting right back in to it for january.. I wont be online from tomm till tuesday so have a happy christmas alex and sa89 and enjoy yourself.. i know i will be - we have worked so hard its ok to spoil urself as long as we get back into the weight loss routine again.

Happy xmas everyone -have a magical one xx

weighed in on xmas day and put on 1.2 for the week - not bad!

Update as at 01/01/10 - i'm 6.6lbs from being back in the 11's and exactly 2 weeks to end of challenge

Back