56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

hi guys
sorry but i cheated today dont even know why just felt sad and tired ate half of a small chicken really wanted to eat the hovis granary thick bread i bought with it but never sorry to have let the side down i feel really bad but on a plus side i am going swimming with youngest daughter first time this year so hopefully work off some of the caloried i ate ANd its weigh in tomorrow oh i am so sorry

You have NOT let us down Gail, we all slip up - the main thing is not to let it get you down, you had a 'safe cheat' you didn't eat the bread, i for one am very proud of you - go swimming with your daughter, glug the water and act like it never happened :) 2 stone by Christmas here we come!!!!!!!!!

Sarah xxx

Evening peeps,

I totally agree with Sarah and forget it happened gailt, you still done ok with just the chicken, and you didn't leave the team down at all, we're all here for you! Enjoy your dip in the pool.

Well, i'm about to have my second shake for the day and have had 2ltrs so far, a bit slow today on the water intake but i'll glug at least another 2 ltrs tonight. It's a cold, cold night so i'm going to have a soak in a hot bath at some point and read a book or train my brain on the Nintendo ds to pass the time.

I was thinking, you guys really must have it tough and are an inspiration because it must be really hard to do all this ...plus have the added stress of kids to look after. Phew.. it must get tough! Well done ;)

I was just wondering, I know we're having a count down for Christmas, but I don't know who's losing what or what days they get weighed. Was wondering if we should add a chart or log or something... keep us going.

Oh and hopefully my ticker can be on the move as of tomorrow.... Oooh! i'm so looking forward for it to move off zero! (I bloody hope! lol)

well it's my weigh in tonight. we could start an alphabetical list of what we have lost and how much we have to go? i can't do it until after 7pm though :)

abz xx

Sounds like a plan Abz,you will probably better than me at these things, if we all start by giving our WI day, our weight and this weeks weight loss.

I WI on Saturday morning
I weigh 18st 6lbs
Lost 3lbs this week

Is that OK or anyone with any better ideas :)

Sarah x

Good luck for WI

Hi Tracey,

Hope weigh in goes well tomorrow

hi
weigh in tuesdays
start weight 18 st 5lb
last weigh in 15 10lb
total loss 2 st 9lb i think

oops sorry only 2 st 8.5 lb hehe still happy though

Evening evenyone........ how are we all ?
Had a fairly good day today, very busy and got to 6 pm before I realised that I hadn't had any packs........ although have drunk loads of water.
gailt39 sorry you had a bad day... put it behind you and look forward. sometimes these things happen but don't let it ruin your weight loss... take each day at time, we can all do this - with a little help and encouragement from each other.

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted on here since I went to by Grandpa's, you'll be pleased to hear I made it there and back with no problem at all :)

Mike got back from his weekend working away and bought all this stuff to make me an amazing dinner, only to remember I'd said I was restarting today. Its all my fave stuff, but I've told him he can have it and enjoy it for me, and can get it again when I get to goal and enjoy sharing it with me. Bless him, and I was heartbroken not to be able to sit down and enjoy a romantic dinner with him :( wouldn't have that problem on WW.

However, I am committed to this diet 100% and will do it for as long as I can or want. Am not going to let todays efforts go to waste, even if it is only day 1, if I take that attitude then I'll never get anywhere.

It is a shame though as it would have been lovely. He did buy me roses too :) which I can enjoy guiltfree!

xxx

thanks for all your encouraging words it means a lot to me thanks again
wannabeslim enjoy your roses lol soon you can have your romantic meal when you are slim just keep focused unlike me oops but hey tomorrow is another day and we can do this

Please Can I Join

I have been struggling since sept I usually get to wed. then give in I have lost nearly a stone but I would love to join you all as this would spur me on .

jonsie of course you can join us everyone on here is so encouraging and helpful they really do help make this diet easier and so non judgemental
everytime you feel low or struggling just post on here we are all here to help each other
good luck with your journey

well yes apart from today but that was just a little blip tomorrow is a new day today is forgotten lol people will soon be saying how well you are doing and starting to notice your losses its great to get compliments lol

Its good to know i'm not the only one who has blips lol - as you say tomorrow is another day - i'm just glad I have got through today - especially with all the kids halloween treats lying around the kitchen - i swear that flake is winking at me lol

i bet the bloody thing is calling your name forbidden foods do that to me too lol put it in the cupboard where you can t see it and keep posting you'll soon forget its there

Hi Tracey,

Hope weigh in goes well tomorrow

Thanks Mooee, i've got everything crossed lol

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted on here since I went to by Grandpa's, you'll be pleased to hear I made it there and back with no problem at all :)

Lol - Glad to hear it wannabslim.. enjoy your roses. Bless him, he sounds like a sweetheart!

can I please join i have been struggling for ages - i feel this will spur me on

Welcome Jonsie hun, really encouraging here so best of luck x

i bet the bloody thing is calling your name forbidden foods do that to me too lol put it in the cupboard where you can t see it and keep posting you'll soon forget its there

lmao Gailt... you're damn right there! I've never heared an apple or a lettuce calling, so it's deffo only forbidden ones that can speak x

Well, i've had an 'easy' day today as far as the diet goes, plenty of water, no cravings. If everyday can be like today then I'll reach my goal! Looking back on the few days of HELL i had... it's deffo worth coming out the other end just to see the difference.

Back