56lb countdown.....

Day 15 and weigh in day number 2! I have lost......... 5.25lb yippeeee :D really happy with that after I felt abit jipped last week lol and especially as I have been doing horrendously with my water :eek: thinking of getting that Ribena plus people bang on about to try get it down me?? Don't like the normal Ribena though is the problem with that haha i'm a pmax addict and nothing else compares-sob sob lol. Not feeling very well today, bit iffy waking up, OH got up for work and sorted baby out while I stayed in bed and granny and granda has came to pick babba up for me. Just feel really achey and just not right cannit put me finger on it. Had good intentions with my exercise this week, waking up poorly today may have put a spanner in the works so far like but hopefully I just shake whatever it is off today. Has anyone been using the slim rice/pasta products? Ive used the noodles by a diff brand last time on diet, had to hunt them down in Chinese shops but now they are selling a version at Holland and barrett so I picked some up, theres the penny sale on atm so pretty much buy one get one free. I tried rice first time last night with chilli con carne pack it was nice actually, just as well ive got another five lol and a couple packs of the noodles. Hope everyones having a good day. Off to update my siggy.

Jsd :)

You are doing so well. I am on Day 7 so official weigh in tomorrow but am away without my scales so will have to weigh on Monday. Am very focused and determined to do this again, I was so successful last time I just screwed up with regaining it all, this time I will do it and keep the weight off!
hipe you feel better soon. Can't answer about the noodles/rice sorry.

x

Thanks Skinnygirl :) i'm officially poorly but chugging through lol. Well done on getting back on plan, let me know how your weigh in on Monday goes eek! I'm back off to bed, hate being poorly boooo.

Jsd :)

Back