6st plus to lose

bigb
i have just squirted my tea all over the laptop lol you made me laugh that much
no your still young i give you next year and your going to be the dan so watch out sheffield
i said when i get to my ideal weight there is a lovely Greek restaurant i want to go there believe me i will be 80 at this rate they will have moved back home saying that they could have moved now lololololol x x x

hahaha - yeah next year I want to be the ideal weight and feel better about myself. Pretty confident as I have always been a big lad but there are times when I am very conscious. Was my cousins wedding in May when I saw pictures of myself and thought enough was enough. Next treat is the 20th December so got a few hard weeks ahead of me.

hahaha - yeah next year I want to be the ideal weight and feel better about myself. Pretty confident as I have always been a big lad but there are times when I am very conscious. Was my cousins wedding in May when I saw pictures of myself and thought enough was enough. Next treat is the 20th December so got a few hard weeks ahead of me.
you have achieved so much in a short time your going to do it luckily all my days out now are over so back to the hard work off getting it off with the help of mr pm i hope it going to give me the boost i need x x

Back