7/7/11 starters.

Well that's WI number 2 done and a straight 6lb loss for me! :D Very pleased with that as I thought I might have really slowed after wk 1.

Was even better as I hit a new 'Stone' level so now need to work my way down that one!

Well done everybody! Now let's go tackle Day 1 wk 3!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So are you!! You are doing brilliantly. One day at a time MK, WE WILL get there.

Have a fantastic day!

Thanks Dee, have a great break. I love that part of the world.

Helooo party people ( our new group name .., forget 7/11 ers ). So ! Are we all doing well today ? I am guessing Dee is now in her holiday venue and I hope mrmc is not being bussed between Potters bar and peterborough again .., And as for the rest of you come on !!! It's weigh in day . ..., !!

Well i have had a good day . Work been busy ( home office been my bed for the past few months ) but I have to go to my office in town for a few hours tomorrow (exciting!!! ) . AND I have booked to get a hair cut on Monday so may even post a glam picture ( minus the jelly belly ) . Hairdresser looked at my hair sighed when she saw it ..,, hey 5 hospital trips in as many months and these things are low priority !!!

Hope you all had a good day ? Gosh it's less than 2 weeks to our AAM week ..,, !!!

Night night ! Xx

Evening all! Well there goes another TS day. 9 more days til I do my version of AAM. I like to call it AASM. The S of course is for Social!

Yes fellow party peeps a 'do' is on the horizon.

Haven't got any concerns about taking the day off but will then be right back on the TS.

I guess I was fortunate as the whole ketosis thing sort of just happened and I never really felt hungry in the first place, so not bothered if it does or doesn't have an effect for a couple of days.

In the meantime, there is a 100% TS week three to achieve.

BTW I took my measurements again today and I have lost 3" off my waist to boot.

Happy days. :D

Night

Morning all you party peeps and congratulations mrmc on your 3 inch loss ! Thinking you need to buy yourself some red braces unless you plan to live in Top Man ?!

Well me also feeling positive today and a little excited to go to the office . Been working since 5 from home office aka my bed and feeling like "me" is back!

Here is to a TS 100% day for us all ! Friend hope you are doing ok ?

Going to record my liquid intake on waterlogged my new iPhone app. It's good fun and reminds me to glug glug glug !

Byee all ! X

I'm still here!!! Been burning the midnight oil. Good day today, 100% TS:)

Here's to a great Saturday

An earlier check in here for me today!

Well after a bad injury to my ankle about 8 weeks ago, I finally went out this morning for a jog! Didn't go mad, only went about a mile and it was almost over before it began but still felt good.

Ankle still hurts a bit so need to ease myself in gently.

Well MK, I have to be honest and say it was work. Wad completing a technology change over for my company and it all needs to be done over the weekend!

Today is chaos day. Son has got 5 friends here for end of term party / sleepover, daughter has a friend too. 8 kids!!!!!

Teatime is going to be tough. They are all having Pizza, garlic bread, ice cream (You get the picture!) There are also enough sweets to sink a canoe!

Have been guzzling down tons of fizzy water with the Exante flavourings. They taste pretty OK. The orange one reminds me of those Vitamin C tablets you drop in water and they fizz up. Peach is nice. Haven't tried the blackcurrant one yet.

Anyway, I am looking forward to trying to find some peace and quiet later to enjoy my Exante bar (I love these!) and a nice fresh coffee.

Maybe catch you later!

Byeeee

Hi mrmc hope you survived the pizza party ! 8 kids .... Eek !

Congratulations on the running . Even a mile is amazing ... I am guessing your ankle is going to be lots happier with less weight to carry around .

I know what you mean re work . Was up at 5 am Friday doing something and sadly will have to do some work tomorrow . Hey joys of being self employed !

As for those other 7/11 ers ..,,,where are you all ? !!!

Well I has a good day as well but still get tired easy so off to bed with my peppermint tea . Woo hoo !

Oh yes someone asked me today has I
Lost weight :)

Ni night all xxx

Well day 18!!!! These are ripping along. Pizza party potential disaster avoided but damn it looked good.

A beautiful day for a walk today so I can see some exercise on the cards.

Come on you 7/11 ers let's keep this on a roll.

Morning mrmc ( and hellooooo any one there .....I know Dee is on hols but the rest of you stop lurking !!)

Well done on surviving the pizza party . I am also finding food less and less appealing and when OH (soon to be ex Oh if he continues to carry on like this ) suddenly announced he had a bottle of cava to share i refused !

Also cannot believe it is day 18 .... Yikes !

Got to work today for annoying client who always wants things done in ridiculous time frames so will crack on with that now and like you feel a nice walk this pm on the cards .

Have a great day ! X

Am feeling a little tired and jaded today. Probably too many things on. The sun is out and I want to be too! Friends are all having BBQ's and my neighbourhood is buzzing with the smell.

Now whilst I am a 30 year vegetarian, I still enjoying eating in the sunshine with a nice Vegeburger and some salad.

This is probably the first day when I have really thought it is time for a break. If only an evening. Need to relax and enjoy. No matter how hard I try today, the soup I have planned for later, even though I enjoy them, just ain't cutting it.

Hey, ho. Will give it another hour and see how the mood takes me.

It's official, I am taking a three hour TS break! Back later peeps!

Well that was all very enjoyable, although it has made my stomach ache. Back now on to TS.

I think what I may do (learning as I go), is instead of having the AAM week (my Dr gave me the OK if I wanted to go straight through) I will give myself an evening off every two weeks, whilst also having 2 floatings meals as well in a month. That way I have a structured flexibility if you know what I mean. (I like systems).

Hope you had an enjoyable evening MK.

Thread moved due to all the food references

Back