7 days along and i now feel like cracking :0(

well guess what???.....i snapped out of it, being on here got me over it yet again hehe... THANK YOU GIRLS. not cheated yet lol,i go for the official weigh in today,wish me luck.xx

Ketosis is different from Ketogenisis.

Re the tongue .... Invest in a tongue cleaner. Apparently it's eating and chewing that removes the 'gunk' and bacteria from our tongues. You will have ketosis breath, this can't be avoided indeed is desirable (from our point of view - as to those around us .... :kissass: :D ) - but if you don't clean your tongue manually you will have the added 'aroma' of the bacteria etc.
Of course you could always have the flapjacks instead ... :jelous: xx

Hi Hun, good luck with your first weigh in, im struggling already on day one but its everyone on here and the weigh ins keeping me going lol

i shall invest in a tongue cleaner...well weight in is sorted and guess what??....I LOST 16LB THIS WEEK and that with the flavoured water for 3 days and the cheating on the first day. i'm over the moonnnnnnnnnn wooohoooo.mummyem,i'm not going to say its easy because its not but stick with it, you can do it, it does get that little bit easier as the time goes on,promise.xx

16lbs!!! thats amazing!!!

wooohooooo Well done sweetie!!!

If thats not motivation i dont know what is!!!

xcxxxx

although i haven't had anything to drink or my shakes until i came out at 2pm lol. lauren,your doing reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy well, i keep checking your weigh in progress, think thats whats kept me going lol.everytime i wanna cheat i see your goals and it kicks me up the bum to keep going lol.x

Thats just lovely of you hunni thanks so much!!!

your doing even better!!! uv lost almost a stone already!!!!

we can do it together chick!! iv had a reallllly bad weekend, and was so close to cheating, but then went shoping and bought size 14 clothes for the first time since i was actually 14 i think haha

chin up babe, rememebr why were doing it!!

xxxxx

thank you maj,i'm getting there hehe.OH is well pee'd off for some weird reason???. awwwww laure, don't do it, you got to set a good example hehe.x

Lol thas what keeps me goin hun, couldnt bare to tell everyone on here i caved!! xx

thank you maj,i'm getting there hehe.OH is well pee'd off for some weird reason???.
:confused::confused: Sour grapes? Proved wrong? But then assuming OH is male ..... well there's your answer .... male ..... (;) sorry guys!! :D )

16lbs!!!!!! that's AMAZING!!!!! Go You!!!!! :talk017::party0038::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::greenapple::greenapple::woohoo::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Worth a bit of bad breath eh??

hahahahaha, i think he thinks i'm going to run off with another man or something lol,its making him really insecure, i dunno why though, his ex was a size 8,didn't make me feel insecure lol,hes just got to get over it lol. well so far so much, i'm at another end of day 1 week 2 hehe.x

:confused::confused: Sour grapes? Proved wrong? But then assuming OH is male ..... well there's your answer .... male ..... (;) sorry guys!! :D )

Wooooo Jan....A bit below the belt on us males! lol I suppose it depends what he's miffed about...is he missing out on take-aways and things whilst you're on this...funny things us men! lol

Whatever you do, don't worry about it...you're doing this for yourself, more that anyone else and you always got "family" here that will support you! ;)

GOODNEWS AT LAST!!!....went for my scan yesterday with regards to my ectopic and guess what???.... everything is ok, all my productive system looks great the lady who done the ultrasound scan said its just the weight, thats all it can be as everything looks in good health wooohoooo.x

Congrats on your scan and WOW at your weigh in, go you!! :)

Back